Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (49413 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Patrickker(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2020
A Student Dies On Her Way To Write Jamb.

As results are coming in and many families are rejoicing over the successes recorded by the those who want entrances into the various institutions of Higher learning, same cant be said of the family of Mr. Aker in Katsina-Ala, Benue state as a fatal motor accident claims the life of their daughter, Aker Nguyilan, who has to travel long distance to write her Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board exams.

Indeed, as our children are left with no choice but to travel longer distances just to write the exams, calamity has yet again visited this one in particular. May God console their family over the loss of their daughter.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by ursullalinda(f): 4:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Pretty young girl.....wasted just like that.....May God rest her soul......we need to get to the level where you can write from your home.....to reduce risk..... May God console her family.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Humanoid01(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2020
To those affected directly by this, I can only pray for strength to pull through this. A kid, probably 14/15 yo, on the way to make a future for herself, dies just like that. All hopes, plans for the future, dreams, all gone just like that. Na wa o! This life. What really is this life for when we all can't achieve our dreams? It's understandable for an adult, but for a kid to die this way, I just don't understand. It beats me!

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Olunmercy56(f): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2020
cry cry See pretty lady cry cry Rip

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Randy100: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2020
We all struggle to stay alive, while in the essence death is the best thing that can happen to us. The family of the young girl should take heart and the soul of the little girl should rest in peace. I refuse to cry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by thesicilian: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Randy100:
We all struggle to stay alive, while in the essence death is the best thing that can happen to us. The family of the young girl should take heart and the soul of the little girl should rest in peace. I refuse to cry.
Always reason things for yourself before you decide to quote the sayings of the so called wise men you see on the internet. If death is the best thing that can happen to you, what are you still doing alive?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Randy100: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:

Always reason things for yourself before you decide to quote the sayings of the so called wise men you see on the internet. If death is the best thing that can happen to you, what are you still doing alive?
I am fighting to stay alive like everybody. And just because I am afraid of dying doesn't mean that death is not the best thing.

14 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2020
It hurts when I see young and brilliant minds cut off the face of the earth untimely without achieving their potentials....May God grant her parents the fortitude to bear the loss..

10 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by BIGGIE121(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2020
I don't know why student's have to travel out of their city to go and write an exam that simply last for 2 to 3 hours.

31 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Chatflick(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Terrible. Such a pretty lady with a bright future. May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Makavelli25: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Damn.
Those of us that registered and wrote the exam,we dont know what GOD has done for us.
Some even did reprint and couldnt write the exam.
Rip to the young lad
But jamb is wicked o. Why will post kids out of thier desired town.

14 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Iceyjay(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2020
So sad

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbos don killed her
Behave

6 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by IstandWithGod: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Someone's future wife has gone to be with the Lord... cry

7 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by sam4noow(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbos don killed her

ohh Dammn Sh**t niggggarrr

I do take Weed too but I think I need to know ur dealer... Ode

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by TwoBottles: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
R.I.P dear, only time keeps us apart.

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by JaffyJoe(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
End of a chapter. Rest on kiddo.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by walewriter: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Why is nothing structured in this country? Why do young students need to go far away for exams.

8 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Young people (the supposed leaders of tomorrow) are paying for the wickedness, greed and incompetence of the older generation. Sad!

4 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Mateen1000: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
So Sad Rest in Peace Young Lady

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by DesignHave: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
angry

She isn't even supposed to be on the Road. Schools should be shut down already.
Jamb suspended until this Coronavirus passes.

How can we live on just hope alone that the Virus won't get to us?
And only 2 State Governments have even worked on shutting down schools. What are the rest doing kwanu?

This is really sad.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari, continue killing Nigerians oooo

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by oneTIMEman(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Randy100:
i wish you and your love ones death monthly...enjoy the happiness

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by nwajesus12(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbos don killed her
your English murdered her

15 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Mateen1000: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
walewriter:
Why is nothing structured in this country? Why do young students need to go far away for exams.
Accident happens everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Ayemileto(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
I blame jamb strictly for this.

Why post students to places far from their city of residence when there are easily accessible centres around them?

That's how they posted many students from Akure to Ore(about 3 hours journey) even though there are many centres in Akure.

The most annoying thing is that, they posted some people from those cities too to Akure.

I even had to contact their support over the issue, and they couldn't give any reasonable explanation.

Very useless and incompetent bunch of people.

9 Likes

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by juman(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Sad.
Condolences to the family.

I stayed around katsina ala - Zaki biam for some months. Good people, good area.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by chocboi78(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
This is so sad...RIP 2 d dead
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by dalass(f): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
It is well

RIP pretty young thing undecided
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Tekecoms1(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2020
It becomes a news because she's a jamb candidate. Either ways RIP to the gentle soul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.