Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why Is It So Expensive To Make Calls Using MTN? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It So Expensive To Make Calls Using MTN? (695 Views)

Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... / The Fair Advantage Using MTN Call Assist For You Business / Mobile Number Data Accumulator Using MTN Call Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Expensive To Make Calls Using MTN? by TkhGuy(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
It's become a call to concern, that Some of these network are joining the scam teams,

back in 2005 while working with Boptrade Company, one of Bongos ikwue Plumber said and I quote " MTN have no tariff plan" that they deduct how much they felt like, this is 2010 and it is just as he said it,
I am not here to sugar coat words even as Nigerian masses we don't have freedom of speech I will still say the honest truth,
Which is, I am not affiliating for any network but something is just terrible,

If think I am playing with your head, listen and test it out, it's way cheaper to use Glo network to call MTN, but it's still at the high cost to call MTN from MTN network,

Do tell me what you think, if you are feeling the same or different.
Re: Why Is It So Expensive To Make Calls Using MTN? by cRobo: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
VAT
Re: Why Is It So Expensive To Make Calls Using MTN? by TkhGuy(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:
VAT

What's the value of MTN over airtel not to womention Glo?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Resume, Cover Letter And CV / $500k Face To Face Transaction Needed Urgently / What You Need To Know About The 5G Network. The Truth Must Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.