Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application (991 Views)

I Need A Mini Site To Promote My Online Business / A Survey Chart Built With Dojo / The Toolkit For Frontend(dojo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 25, 2010
Hi Guys starting a Dojo Tutorial you guys really need to know this Toolkit its God Sent you can have fast Applications with Dojo's Effects and Widgets so easy to use and unlike Jquery UI, you don't need to put unnecessary css files,Dojo has a similar import system like java.
Demo Link Site
http://www.forgetdbigwords.com/blog/DojoMap/
Re: Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
Ehm was expecting feedback anyway won't be posting tutorials cuz of holiday but soon someone mailed me if I could add flex tutorials from basic just wanted a response as its no point posting here if no one will learn from it enjoy the holidays.
Re: Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application by yawatide(f): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
He he, speaking for myself, due to the ease of jquery and the fact that major companies like google, amazon, wordpress, etc have adopted jquery officially, I think I will stick with jquery for now.

again, I am speaking for myself.

Happy new year buddy!
Re: Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
to be quite sincere jquery is easier but advanced projects with heavy widgets,dojo will save you the stress,especially the ui,but i guess u right.Happy New Year in advance to you too thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Host Support For Users And Resellers contact http://9jahoster.com / Please Help Make My Website Mobile Compatible / Top Place Where To Register Your Website For Free...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.