Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Click And Pray With Me For This Reason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Click And Pray With Me For This Reason (674 Views)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Pray With Pastor Chris / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click And Pray With Me For This Reason by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2010
In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit.
Father we thank u for making it possible for us to see the light of the day especially today 25th december 2010. We revere and exalt ur holy name, we adore ur mighty and everlasting name lord.
That we are alive today is not by our power for many are in grave, that we are healthy today not by our power for many are in hospital and ready to celebrate the xmas there.
Lord God we thank u for ur protection, love, goodness,and kind gestures upon our lives. From january to this present day of joy. Oh! Lord my hand on air waving for u. My whole being rejoice for the marvellous things u show.
Receive all our praises and honour in Jesus we pray. Amen
Lord as we enter this new year make a way for us to achieve our desired goals that are not evil in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Beginning Of The End? / What Are The Differences Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? / Addicted To This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.