Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? (835 Views)

I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by kingxsamz(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
This got me thinking.

2 Likes

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pastors looking at u right now

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by FactBoyz: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
This table you are shaking

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by PastorAIO: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
First you have to ask, How come Ezekiel saw a desolate Egypt for 40years and it never happened?

The Deep calleth out to the deep.

Ezekiel 29:10-11

10 Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.

11 No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by AntiChristian: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Let's say their subscription to the Holy spirit is limited!

Different packages exist when it comes to subscription to the holy spirit.

Like i said earlier somewhere, put 20 Prophets with the full holy spirit subscription in separate rooms and collate their prophecies.

Therein the scam is found!

5 Likes

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by festwiz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by Mstick: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is the text I got from Dunamis this morning, so many irresponsible"men and women of god" till this disease destroys tis country they wouldn't do the right thing.

On behalf of the Resident Pst. Dunamis Port Harcourt Central Pst. & Mrs Oloche King Adaji, We specially invite you to the one day women conference tagged:"The Woman Without Limits", holding this Saturday by 9am No 3 Maxwell Adoki Street, Off Odili road. An encounter awaits you! Enquiry: 07030682013

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by MuttleyLaff: 4:41am On Mar 20, 2020
kingxsamz:
[img]https://s5/images/11230291_screenshot20191217124620_jpeg1839798c24af86c9b323a587adda9d4d.jpg[/img]
How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year?
This got me thinking.

MuttleyLaff:
"And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions.
They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them.
"
- Ezekiel 22:28

"These foolish prophets see false visions, and their predictions don't come true.
They say, "The LORD said this." But the LORD hasn't sent them.
Then they hope that their message will come true
"
- Ezekiel 13:6

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
"
- Ezekiel 13:3

cruxgemmata:
[img]https://s5/images/11230408_screenshot20200308143924_jpeg2457da72f40878fc7ee1ec1443023fa4.jpg[/img]
Pastors looking at u right now
No one in the goathood is smiling, lol
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by MuttleyLaff: 4:41am On Mar 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
Let's say their subscription to the Holy spirit is limited!
Different packages exist when it comes to subscription to the holy spirit.
Like i said earlier somewhere, put 20 Prophets with the full holy spirit subscription in separate rooms and collate their prophecies.
Therein the scam is found!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogD72qmG0k
According to this cleric, Donald Trump went to Saudi Arabia, saw people praying and didn't like it. That is why he released the virus called Coronavirus. I guess AntiChristian or Empiree don't know about what this blind leading blind told his audience/listeners in Northern Nigeria.

Moral of the scoop, when living in a glass house, dont throw stones, lol.
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by chuose2: 4:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Adeboye would not see it.

the fake man only sees money,God will judge him soon
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogD72qmG0k
According to this cleric, Donald Trump went to Saudi Arabia, saw people praying and didn't like it. That is why he released the virus called Coronavirus. I guess AntiChristian or Empiree don't know about what this blind leading blind told his audience/listeners in Northern Nigeria.

Moral of the scoop, when living in a glass house, dont throw stones, lol.

Are you a comedian? Where's the glass house and where's the stone?

How many Muslim subscribe to the holy spirit? How many prophesy?

Anything anymore says can be right or wrong! He can be wrong. Did he claim his speech was from the Divine? Where are the proofs of his claims?

Several Pastors gave different prophecies and each claim the same holy spirit sent by Jesus.

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

This prayer keeps failing spectacularly in Christendom!

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by MuttleyLaff: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
Are you a comedian?
If the money is great. I wouldnt mind aspiring to be a comedian as a good as you are, lol

AntiChristian:
Where's the glass house and where's the stone?
It's really about your fart too smells, it isnt as if your fart, is perfumed air mess

AntiChristian:
How many Muslim subscribe to the holy spirit? How many prophesy?
Mallam Sham-una Uztaz Jibril, not far away and/or to start with

AntiChristian:
Anything anymore says can be right or wrong! He can be wrong. Did he claim his speech was from the Divine? Where are the proofs of his claims?
If not from the divine, then shows dishonesty, ignorance, foolery etcetera is rife in that camp too. Was right afterall in advising not to throw stone if living in a glass house then, lol

AntiChristian:
Several Pastors gave different prophecies and each claim the same holy spirit sent by Jesus.
Where are the proofs of their claims saying same holy spirit sent by Jesus blah de blah

AntiChristian:
[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

This prayer keeps failing spectacularly in Christendom!
Wrong. The prayer intoto doesnt and/or cannot fail
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by petra1(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Pastors have been prophesying and preparing ahead of time . That a waive of persecution is coming to the church. Churches will be closed .online church services is a back up plan .
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
If the money is great. I wouldnt mind aspiring to be a comedian as a good as you are, lol

It's really about your fart too smells, it isnt as if your fart, is perfumed air mess

Mallam Sham-una Uztaz Jibril, not far away and/or to start with

If not from the divine, then shows dishonesty, ignorance, foolery etcetera is rife in that camp too. Was right afterall in advising not to throw stone if living in a glass house then, lol

Where are the proofs of their claims saying same holy spirit sent by Jesus blah de blah

Wrong. The prayer intoto doesnt and/or cannot fail

Prophesying is a major thing in Islam. The underlying rule is that no one knows the unseen except Allah. Allah affirms this in the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

So you saying one Mallam does prophesy is off point. Is prophesying an Islamic thing? No.

Prophesying is a Christian thing and your Pastor are in disunity on it.
Re: How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? by mmsen: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Scammers aren't known for telling the truth.

(1) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS:TB Joshua Prophecy About Coronavirus Failed / Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. / Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.