Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana (4437 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
The video below captured a lady thrown out of a supermarket for refusing to wash her hands with sanitizer.. you see how sturborn some people can be

This happened in Ghana, a state in the African continent…ordinarily, no one would have asked her to use sanitizer if not for the outbreak of this stupid and idiotic Coronavirus, which wouldn’t stop spreading across countries

According to report, she refused to obey a simple directive that she should use the sanitizer before touching items. The unidentified lady defied the order and went ahead touching items on the shelve. This sparked rage in the shop manager who then ordered security to throw her out from the shop

But on a serious note, you being asked to make use of hand sanitizer is for your own safety first…atleast before anyone will contract the virus from you, you would have lived with it for days…besides, if you want to die, don’t kill others…so simple instructions, use sanitizer, to atleast protect you a little and yet you refused again..i think this act is barbaric…what do you think??

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/lady-thrown-out-of-a-supermarket-for-refusing-to-use-hand-sanitizer-in-ghanavideo/

Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
definitely way too go,the gross ignorance of the white people is the reason why the virus has gone global,from China debunking the news of the doctor that first came up with this,to Italy and Italians paying deaf hear during the early days,to a NBA French born basketball player showing his ignorance live on TV,few days before he was tested negative.she should be thrown out of the country for good,rubbish and sodomy, pukes on the idiot lady

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Tonnexy: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fool
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Ajsimon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abeg anybody Sabi Bitcoin trading
Abeg I wan learn
Or any online bizz
I'm serious
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by misterjosh(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ewu meh
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by masterflowx(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
The security man is at risk of contacting the deadly virus if the chinko girl is a carrier of it.
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Naomila: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
If it's in Nigeria the security man would still pamper her and beg her to apply hand sanitizer instead of throwing her out just cause she's white..He'd be like ,"Madam abeg I take baba God beg you just apply am now,even if its just small."
if he's talking to a Nigerian woman he'd be like,"Mister woman if u no apply that thing we go fight here today oooo,do I look like I'm playing with you...dont tempt me oooo".
grin
spot the difference?

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Houseofglam7(f): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
cool
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by dogtails(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ajsimon:
Abeg I wan learn
Or any online bizz
I'm serious
I can teach u for a little token..drop ur number if interested..
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by nazicartel(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
dogtails:
I can teach u for a little token..drop ur number if interested..
token to teach him the guidelines?... Nawa for Nigerians
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by dogtails(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
nazicartel:
token to teach him the guidelines?... Nawa for Nigerians
I paid to learn bro
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by tegaever: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Way to go. She probably has the virus and is looking for ways to pass it on before showing serious symptoms, which would lead to her been isolated.

I believe her people sent her. Since according to them, it is not spreading fast enough in Africa, they sent her to do the deed.

Nigeria should watch out.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=Ajsimon post=87586271]Abeg anybody Sabi Bitcoin trading
Abeg I wan learn
Or any online bizz
I'm serious[/quote yeah I can teach you if your interested
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Ajsimon:
Abeg I wan learn
Or any online bizz
I'm serious
yeah I can teach u bro
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Ajsimon(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
yeah I can teach u bro
ajsimon562@gmail.com
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by tutudesz: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Burstingbrain:
The video below captured a lady thrown out of a supermarket for refusing to wash her hands with sanitizer.. you see how sturborn some people can be

This happened in Ghana, a state in the African continent…ordinarily, no one would have asked her to use sanitizer if not for the outbreak of this stupid and idiotic Coronavirus, which wouldn’t stop spreading across countries

According to report, she refused to obey a simple directive that she should use the sanitizer before touching items. The unidentified lady defied the order and went ahead touching items on the shelve. This sparked rage in the shop manager who then ordered security to throw her out from the shop

But on a serious note, you being asked to make use of hand sanitizer is for your own safety first…atleast before anyone will contract the virus from you, you would have lived with it for days…besides, if you want to die, don’t kill others…so simple instructions, use sanitizer, to atleast protect you a little and yet you refused again..i think this act is barbaric…what do you think??

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/lady-thrown-out-of-a-supermarket-for-refusing-to-use-hand-sanitizer-in-ghanavideo/

Ghana a state in Africa?
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yes sir... It's nt correct??
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
tutudesz:

Ghana a state in Africa?

Yes sir.. it's not correct
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by tutudesz: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Burstingbrain:

Yes sir.. it's not correct
Ghana is a country in Africa!!
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by WorWorBoy: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Naomila:
If it's in Nigeria the security man would still pamper her and beg her to apply hand sanitizer instead of throwing her out just cause she's white..He'd be like ,"Madam abeg I take baba God beg you just apply am now,even if its just small."
if he's talking to a Nigerian woman he'd be like,"Mister woman if u no apply that thing we go fight here today oooo,do I look like I'm playing with you...dont tempt me oooo".
grin
spot the difference?
You have low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
tutudesz:

Ghana is a country in Africa!!

A country can be referred to as a state... Go and learn properly before coming to correct somebody
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by tutudesz: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Burstingbrain:

A country can be referred to as a state... Go and learn properly before coming to correct somebody
"This happened in Ghana, a state in the African continent" You can't refer to Ghana has a state with such statement!!
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Naomila: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You have low self esteem
just trying to catch some fun,not everyone is as miserable as you are
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 2:37am On Mar 21, 2020
tutudesz:

"This happened in Ghana, a state in the African continent" You can't refer to Ghana has a state with such statement!!

Okay o, I have hear you sir
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 2:40am On Mar 21, 2020
tutudesz:

See the meaning of state below sir... I was never wrong using it...this is what I have known for a very long time now, so I am very sure

Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by tutudesz: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Burstingbrain:

See the meaning of state below sir... I was never wrong using it...this is what I have known for a very long time now, so I am very sure
This happened in Ghana, a state in the African continent:: Guy I hear you!!
Re: White Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer In Ghana by Burstingbrain: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
tutudesz:

This happened in Ghana, a state in the African continent:: Guy I hear you!!

Better

(1) (Reply)

Python Snake Swallows A Man Alive --photos / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (isabella) Vs Most Beautiful Girl In Ghana (naa) / Photo Of Iceprince's Son Jamal Singing 'Holla At Ur Boy' On His Dad's Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.