Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad (82774 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Lady Denies Allegation Of Mercy Johnson's Daughter Being Bullied At School / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Princewill21(m): 2:50am On Mar 21, 2020
My best BBN guys ever.......... Are you tired of seeing that ur home, office and Saloon in that same unpleasant appearance? Then contact us at Supreme Interiors for the unique interior work such as all kinds of repainting, wallpaper installation, window blinds (Day and night, Steel and wooden.) At Supreme Interiors, our mission is to redefine your world.
Call us anytime: 08033941694, 08028139993.
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by omohlexy: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2020
chatinent:
Who bi Bombom again?
That's the girl who had sex in the toilet on national TV. The baby is the product and the act was carried out by bro teddy
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by swoopiness(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Hope you didn't think of sniper cheesy wink
Nah

I no hear word for house that year

Any small thing mumsy go say "iwo to lo waste owo jamb"
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by seunmohmoh(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
swoopiness:

Nah

I no hear word for house that year

Any small thing mumsy go say "iwo to lo waste owo jamb"

Eya. I understand.

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by biridon(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
and people will tell this baby one-day that her parents had sex on live TV show..

congrats to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.