Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business (1221 Views)

I Need Quality, Female Fancy Slippers/sandals In Wholesale / You Deserve Smart Investment In Cheap Ibeju-lekki Plots Of Land / Kids Fancy Slippers ( Wholesalers Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
With 15k, you can get 30pieces of this fancy slippers and start your own business.
Nationwide delivery. Call or watsapp me on 09048068766.
Or click my WhatsApp link to chat me https:///2349048068766

Re: Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mamsmemeemem
Re: Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
N be go jf fun
Re: Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bnnnnnnnjj
Re: Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Midex88(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
May God punish you there. You shameless scammer. You even have the guts to talk rubbish. May thunder kill you and all your accomplices on these forum.

Very soon you will die mysteriously and no one will cry because you reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Heroclitus(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Midex88:
May God punish you there. You shameless scammer. You even have the guts to talk rubbish. May thunder kill you and all your accomplices on these forum.

Very soon you will die mysteriously and no one will cry because you reap what you sow
. .
I was considering chatting her up,is she a scammer

(1) (Reply)

US Mturk Account / Get Your Opay POS / What's Your Plan Towards Financial Freedom In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.