Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How To Shut Down Your Windows Computer With Just A Double Click - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Shut Down Your Windows Computer With Just A Double Click (744 Views)

Can I A Mini Computer With 20k / How To Unlock Your Computer With Your Phone Or Watch / How To Hide Your Folder/files In Windows Computer System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Shut Down Your Windows Computer With Just A Double Click by Jossays(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
By popular assumption, virtually every Microsoft Windows user knows how to shut down his/her computer. Obviously, shutting down your computer is really no big deal; all that’s needed is just taking the very first step of clicking on the START icon and then clicking the power options, after which you select SHUT DOWN from the drop-down list (or similar).

However, sometimes despite how simple this process is, we could still find it a little bit ‘lengthy’ especially when shutting down your computer has to be done in haste; I think I’m quite guilty of this too though smiley. And that’s why I would be teaching you how to shut down your computer with just a double click! Cool right? Wait till you find out!
continue with the link below

https://www.jossaysblog.com.ng/2020/03/how-to-shut-down-your-windows-computer.html

(1) (Reply)

Verizon And Worldwide Unlock / Please Help Me Unlock My Etisalat MF83M Mifi / Lenovo Thinkpad X140e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.