Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated (1154 Views)

Create A Google Ads Account And Get Paid 3500 / I Can Help You Reactivate Your Banned Facebook Ad Accounts / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Greatdesi(m): 2:18am On Mar 20, 2020
I just stumbled across this working method of getting your banned Facebook ad account reactivated.

So if you run ads on Facebook and due to one reason or the other your Facebook ad account got flagged/disabled, kindly comment below so I'll drop my guide.
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by TravelNomads: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2020
I really need it.

Thanks
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Goldencheese(m): 4:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Thanks. I need it too.
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by archsaints8429(m): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2020
pls i need it too my whatsapp nos 08122840850
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by orazx: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2020
I need it Bro
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by twnklshop: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Greatdesi:
I just stumbled across this working method of getting your banned Facebook ad account reactivated.

So if you run ads on Facebook and due to one reason or the other your Facebook ad account got flagged/disabled, kindly comment below so I'll drop my guide.

In my case I had a dispute with Facebook over the amount spent on adverts. Facebook appointed themselves judge and jury and debited my account with £30. I have not been able to use that account since then because I have to clear the debit first. If someone can help me place a Facebook ad with his or her account I would be glad. I want to drive traffic to a particular link. Anyone who is willing to help me achieve this should call me on 08039442732.
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Greatdesi(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2020
TravelNomads:
I really need it.

Thanks
Ok...

Send an email to the email address on my signature
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Greatdesi(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Goldencheese:
Thanks. I need it too.

Ok...

Send a mail to the email address on my signature.
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Greatdesi(m): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2020
archsaints8429:
pls i need it too my whatsapp nos 08122840850

I use emails so kindly send an email to the email address on my signature
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Greatdesi(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2020
orazx:
I need it Bro

Sure you do.

kindly send an email to the email address on my signature
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Greatdesi(m): 2:02am On Mar 23, 2020
twnklshop:

In my case I had a dispute with Facebook over the amount spent on adverts. Facebook appointed themselves judge and jury and debited my account with £30. I have not been able to use that account since then because I have to clear the debit first. If someone can help me place a Facebook ad with his or her account I would be glad. I want to drive traffic to a particular link. Anyone who is willing to help me achieve this should call me on 08039442732.

I may be able to help you with an ad account
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by TravelNomads: 2:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Greatdesi:

Ok...

Send an email to the email address on my signature

Sent

Thanks
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by Goldencheese(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Greatdesi:

Ok...

Send a mail to the email address on my signature.

OK. Thanks. Will do so.
Re: How To Get Your Banned Facebook Ads Account Reactivated by mosesantony2013: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
To reactivate your Facebook account you have to Verizon Signal Booster click the reactivate link. You'll be prompted to complete a set of steps before your Facebook account can be reactivated. Before you officially deactivate, learning from successful advertisers is a great way.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services / You Can't Live A Full Life Without Being Wealth / List Pure Water Companies In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.