Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Do I Turn Photos To Become Stunningly Glossy? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Turn Photos To Become Stunningly Glossy? (954 Views)

Make Your Pictures Talk: How To Bring Your Photos To Life / Make Your Pictures Talk: How To Bring Your Photos To Life / Bring Back Photos To Live All In Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Photos To Become Stunningly Glossy? by charlsecy(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Which software/app do photographers use to turn ordinary, regular photos to stunningly glossy photos such as those in pre-wedding pictures or ads?
Re: How Do I Turn Photos To Become Stunningly Glossy? by braintext(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Can you share samples of this "stunningly glossy pictures"?

So we can be on the same level with you and probably be able to help
Re: How Do I Turn Photos To Become Stunningly Glossy? by Offpoint: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
charlsecy:
Which software/app do photographers use to turn ordinary, regular photos to stunningly glossy photos such as those in pre-wedding pictures or ads?
Lightroom
Photoshop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Graphic Design and Video Advert / Graphics Design @ A Cheap Price / ::: You Should Read ..... For Your Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.