Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? (359 Views)

Ican 2020 March Diet…… You Have A Shorter Time To Prepare, So Start Now. / Free Telegram Lecture For Ican March 2020 Diet / Preparing For The ATS 2019 March Diet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? by franugo(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2020
Good morning all.
So I logged onto my mail this morning and saw an email sent by info@ican that all ICAN programs, including the march diet had been postponed till further notice.
Tried to confirm online and saw a site that said ICAN was going ahead with the march diet, that only the conference was cancelled.
Any info would be appreciated
Re: ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? by zodo2rule: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2020
I got the mail as well, however the update is not on their website. believe if the exam was still going ahead, the dockets would be out by now?
Re: ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? by franugo(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2020
zodo2rule:
I got the mail as well, however the update is not on their website. believe if the exam was still going ahead, the dockets would be out by now?

Last diet I didn't get d docket till like two days to the exams, so that's not a confirmation for me. Until the memo for cancellation is on the site I'll continue reading as if the exams are still holding.
I plan on calling their CC later today though
Re: ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? by zodo2rule: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2020
When you say two days, is it 2 working days because as at now, its about 2 business days to the exam already. the first paper is on Tuesdya.
franugo:

Last diet I didn't get d docket till like two days to the exams, so that's not a confirmation for me. Until the memo for cancellation is on the site I'll continue reading as if the exams are still holding.
Re: ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? by franugo(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2020
zodo2rule:
When you say two days, is it 2 working days because as at now, its about 2 business days to the exam already. the first paper is on Tuesdya.

Nah. I meant two or three actual days.
Re: ICAN March Diet Cancelled?? by Dee4luv: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2020
franugo:

Yeah you are right, the docket came out on Sunday last diet. It won't be funny if they go on with the exam after they have already sent mail to everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Science How Cool Is This Course / 'THE LITTLE FOXES' IN YOUR IELTS TASK 2 WRITING / IMSU Removes Deputy Vice Chancellors, Registrar And Bursar, Unveil New Appointme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.