Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents (775 Views)

Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents / Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents / Hottest Properties In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents by demoly: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
1. 4 bedroom flats (uncompleted building, to lintel level) at Akobo net price N1.5 m
2. Plots of land at Idimango area soka, off Lagos/Ibadan expressway Title( Building plan, survey plan and land purchases agreement) N550,000 per plot
3. Acres of Land at N300,000 per acre
4. A plot of land at Soka area Titles( Building plan, survey plan and land purchases agreement) price: N500, 000
5. 2 flat of 3 b/r, 2t/2b, well roofed, burglary proof, soakaway at boluwaji area Titles( Building plan, survey plan and land purchases agreement) at N4m
Also available for sale building in the following area: Akobo,Ringroad, challenge with C Of O
Need a plot of land at any of your choice location within ibadan?
call Demola on 08059690479 or contact me at property4real2010@gmail.com
Re: Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents by sheade(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hello, please my questions are in bolded font.

1. 4 bedroom flats (uncompleted building, to lintel level) at Akobo net price N1.5 m. what part of Akobo, if you know the bus stop or an intersection closer to the property that will answer my question

3. Acres of Land at N300,000 per acre. Where in Ibadan, can you give the name of the area

5. 2 flat of 3 b/r, 2t/2b, well roofed, burglary proof, soakaway at boluwaji area Titles( Building plan,  survey plan and land purchases agreement)  at N4m
In what area is boluwaji located?

Thanks
Re: Hottest Properties In Ibadan For Sale With Relevant Documents by demoly: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2010
1. 4 bedroom flats (uncompleted building, to lintel level) at Akobo net price N1.5 m. what part of Akobo, if you know the bus stop or an intersection closer to the property that will answer my question
ANSWER (1) at isokan estate, very close to ojuirin about 6 mins drive from ojuirin
3. Acres of Land at N300,000 per acre. Where in Ibadan, can you give the name of the area
ANSWER(2) at an area very close to old tollgate end of Lagos/ibadan expressway
5. 2 flat of 3 b/r, 2t/2b, well roofed, burglary proof, soakaway at boluwaji area Titles( Building plan, survey plan and land purchases agreement) at N4m
In what area is boluwaji located?
ANSWER (3) Boluwaji is an area off lagos/ibadan expressway way, coming from Lagos, it is about 6 mins drive from old tollgate
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please / 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 2rms Bq At Akoka For Sale(see Pictures For Sale / Help - I Need A List Of Major Construction Companies- Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.