Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! (1206 Views)

The Truth About Multiple Streams Of Income / You Need To Double Your Stream Of Income... Make Millions In 2020 / Interested Charcoal Exporter For Good And Reliable Source Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Someone share this and I decide to share it here...

"I am an Event Consultant, I pray there is a quick solution to the problem the world is facing now...

"No gathering more than 50 guests" It will affect the event industry big time...

The risk of having one source of income, if government policy did not affect it, some other circumstances like the one the world is faced with now will affect it..

Thank God for the information in the book " HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE ON CAMPUS". Switching to another business while we wait until things are sorted out and back to normal is not a problem. I will just have to go back to the book and pick one strategy.

Having a source of income is RISKY because one government policy or circumstances like the one the world is faced with today can crumble the investment.

Don't be caught unaware..The earlier you plan on having more than one source of income if you have not yet, the better and safer for you...

To have access to the book" How to Financially Survive on Campus" Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Have a beautiful week...

Remember to always stay safe..

God protects us all....
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Remember to always stay safe..

God protects us all....

Have a beautiful week...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 5:46am On Mar 25, 2020
ABOUT THE BOOK: The future belongs to the youth who can answer tomorrow's questions today. This book will avail you the opportunities of knowing those questions you must find answers to, for you to have a glorious future. Suggested Answers are provided after every set of 21 Questions asked.

From those answers, you will discover:

*How to recognize the love that leads to marriage

*Different types of love that exists

*How to go about dating

*What to do in courtship

*12 principles of choosing Marriage Partner

*21 questions for married couples

*How to discover your gifts, potentials, and temperaments

*Simple secrets of turning your gift to money

*How to build creative thought

*Secrets of living above poverty level from youth

*What to do now, in order to be financially empowered in future

*How best to prepare for the future.

This book is a must for every teenager, youth, single and all those who believe they can still achieve more in life. Parents, Youth Pastors, Marriage Counsellors and all forms of leaders need to read this book, as it provides the contemporary issues facing our youth. You cannot remain the same after reading through this book.

To have access to this book, Send am email to cfoccible@gmail.com

Subject: 21 Questions EYMA
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Good morning...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trust we had a good day
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by jesseokoro: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2020
How much is the book
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2020
jesseokoro:
How much is the book

Kindly get a copy following the information on the link below

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/12/21-questions-every-youth-must-answer-bonus12-principles-of-choosing-marriage-partner/

Have a great day
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Everyone has questions to answer in life because we shall all make a decision that will shape our lives. In making such a decision, we answer questions consciously or unconsciously.

However, those who know the right answer to those questions early in life always end up becoming successful.

21 QUESTIONS EVERY YOUTH MUST ANSWER (BONUS: 12 PRINCIPLES OF CHOOSING MARRIAGE PARTNER)

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com
Subject: Am interested in 21 QEYMA

To get your COPY...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Trust we had a great day
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 11:58am On May 03, 2020
Happy Weekend...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:15am On May 04, 2020
Good Money Everyone...

Its Business, so we talk more..Smiles..
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 1:57am On May 10, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:17am On May 11, 2020
Good morning Beautiful people
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 10:52am On May 16, 2020
Starting a lucrative business is one sure way to being able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, how to start, effective grow the business and raising capital to fund the business idea are the major challenges most entrepreneurs are faced with. That is why from my experience, the experience of other entrepreneurs, and some research carried out we set up this platform to help SOLVE these problems.

But, not to get you scared, starting a new business is not an easy task like you think, but it's achievable if you are determined. I will never forget what one of my mentors said: " The road of an entrepreneur might seem rough at the beginning, but remember why you started".

The journey of an entrepreneur involves PAIN, SWEAT, AND TEARS, but in the end, it may be worth it.

This training is aimed at HELPING
1. Business startup or entrepreneur come up with a lucrative business idea.
2. Individuals, an entrepreneur knows how to start and effectively grow their business idea
3. Startups, entrepreneurs, and SMEs know how to raise the capital they need for their business.
4. The Influence of Advertising and Effective Marketing in Business.

FEE FOR THE TRAINING: FREE! FREE !! FREE!!! FREE!!!

Just follow the link below to join the watsapp group...

https://wildlikeclick.com/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 5:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Investing in yourself is one of the best investments you can invest in...

The quality of your personality determines your worth...

Improve yourself to improve your worth

Get quality materials that will help you achieve it...

Remember learning from someone else's experience will save you a lot...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 3:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning everyone

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: The Risk Of Having One Source Of INCOME!!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 3:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Don't miss this year's Online Business Master Class where I will be sharing with only 10 People that are interested to know " The 7+ Business Ideas that can fetch you at least 50k within 2 weeks" this season if done rightly...

To Participate,

Kindly Send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

The subject of the email: I am interested in the Online Business Master Class.

If after participating in this Master Class, you feel it doesn't worth it, I will apologize for wasting your time...

Go ahead and send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

The reason I want to share these business ideas with you is that I know the extra at least 50k you will get from starting at least one of the side hustles I will be sharing with you, will go a long way in helping you solve some bills this season...

NOTE KINDLY: This Training is not for everyone...Please if you are not interested, just read and trash the information...

But Remember This, Not everyone will want to share their secrets with you, especially when it comes to what they do to get money. If you come across someone that is willing to, then I advise you to grab it with both hands.

Who knows, the information I will be sharing with you may just be the information that you need to take you from the point you are now, to that point you have always wished to be.

Give it a try, Remember, "No Knowledge is a waste".... if it doesn't worth it at the end of the day, you are free to leave the group, and just like I said, I will apologize for wasting your time...

Don't forget, this training is only 10 people.

Go ahead [/b]and send your WhatsApp Number to [b]cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

Don't say I didn't tell you: We won't attend to the 11th emails that we will receive...

We look forward to welcoming you...

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming / Gsm Call Centre Start-up Information / A2Z Interior Design And Decoration Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.