Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD (7268 Views)

65” 2021/2022 Ultra Slim LG C1 Oled Webos Tv / SAMSUNG and TOSHIBA Smart Premium 4K TV 55'' Inches For Sale / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2020
I purchased a new Samsung 2019 QLED, I was going to hang the OLED in my room but after considerations I decided to let go of the baby.

Has the best graphics out there, very clean and solid. Slim with wonderful design.

And before I forget it is a curved screen TV which means you can view it at different angles without losing the quality of the viewing experience.

LG Smart TV with Web OS
Has apps like Netflix, Yuppy TV, YouTube and many others.
Model number is 55EC930V

Back again, had to pause due to the lockdown still available

4 Likes

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
If you look at the back you'd see my new TV, only reason I'm letting go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Contact is in my profile.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by seankafor(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2020
How many inches and why you bought another one on top it?
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2020
seankafor:
How many inches and why you bought another one on top it?
55 inches.

The Samsung Qled has more functions.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Keep the calls coming. I want to make a deal.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Best value for your money
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Has to go today
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
themonk:
Best value for your money

I for like buy am but for that price and no 4k or HDR support. Ouch

1 Like

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
greenhulk:

I for like buy am but for that price and no 4k or HDR support. Ouch
Make me an offer, you can send me a message on whatsapp. Remember also that some 4k TV will be dwarfed by this OLED, the display is criisp and except you are doing very High definition gaming 4k is basically useless because it is always difficult to find 4k content to even watch.

8 Likes

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
themonk:

Make me an offer, you can send me a message on whatsapp. Remember also that some 4k TV will be dwarfed by this OLED, the display is criisp and except you are doing very High definition gaming 4k is basically useless because it is always difficult to find 4k content to even watch.

Happy sales bro. I've always wanted a oled tv as they are the best when it comes to raw display. As for 4k, I already ivested in a lot of 4k HDR movies and trust me bro, that HDR is even more punching than 4k itself. U wanna see what ur Samsung qled can do? Play some 4k HDR content and see for urself. Plus I also do 4k gaming on PS4 pro. Just that my tv is 49 inch led and I'm looking to upgrade to 55 inch preferably OLED (that's if I can get a good deal).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by ranksz: 4:38am On Mar 21, 2020
greenhulk:

Happy sales bro. I've always wanted a oled tv as they are the best when it comes to raw display. As for 4k, I already ivested in a lot of 4k HDR movies and trust me bro, that HDR is even more punching than 4k itself. U wanna see what ur Samsung qled can do? Play some 4k HDR content and see for urself. Plus I also do 4k gaming on PS4 pro. Just that my tv is 49 inch led and I'm looking to upgrade to 55 inch preferably OLED (that's if I can get a good deal).

Sell your 49" LED TV to mean and then go buy the 4k TV.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2020
greenhulk:

Thanks bro, still available.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Available.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Available..
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 2:28am On Mar 23, 2020
cool For Bosses
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
cool Boss
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by kombats: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
I am surprised that you are selling the OLED and keeping the QLED because i watch a youtube review by JERRYRIGEVERYTHING and found some advantages the Oled has over the Qled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=226kWMOVGGc

1 Like

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
cool
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2020
kombats:
I am surprised that you are selling the OLED and keeping the QLED because i watch a youtube review by JERRYRIGEVERYTHING and found some advantages the Oled has over the Qled.

The OLED he is selling doesn't support 4k HDR while the qled supports it.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
kombats:

I need extra functions from the later version QLED.

If your don't do high definition gaming the OLED will serve all your heart desires, to be honest the OLED has better display than the QLED, I'm just letting go because of small things like extra HDMI port etc.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by humblesteve(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2020
themonk:
Contact is in my profile.
I like that fan o
Boss grin
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2020
humblesteve:

I like that fan o
Boss grin
Ah boss the TLC na just 25k grin
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by humblesteve(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
themonk:

[s][/s] grin grin

No go do your woman TLC too o grin
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by humblesteve(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2020
themonk:

[s][/s] grin grin

No go do your house TLC too o grin
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2020
humblesteve:

[s][/s] grin grin

No go do your woman TLC too o grin
Hahahha, for the right price I go reason am.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by humblesteve(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2020
themonk:

Hahahha, for the right price I go reason am.
God no go shame us

How’s biz/work and life ?
Been awhile sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Very Clean Blackberry Bold 1,2,3,4,5,6, TORCH 1,2,3, CURVE 4,5,6,7 / Deals Alert On Factory Unlocked Iphone / *SOLD OUT* HP 8540p Corei7, 4GB 500GB, 1gb Nvidia Graphics, 8HOURS+ BATTERYLIFE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.