Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) (622 Views)

Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2020
We are certainly not new to it,the Corona virus(covid-19).WHO has said use Hand Sanitizers.So far, there have been more than 9,300 deaths worldwide from the outbreak, while over 224,000 have been confirmed as ill.

Researchers around the world are desperately hunting for a cure amid fears thousands more patients will be struck down by the life-threatening illness.
Let's see how many of us on NL are really following.
There have been 12 officially confirmed Cases in Nigeria and Rumors have it that we might have more people going about with the Virus.
It's a race against time to fight against this Virus.
Let's turn this into Fun.
So Let's Have a new Challenge and Show your Personal Hand Sanitizers here.
Snap and Share,
I willill go first.
Who will go next??
Pls Show yours grin

Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Babatunde40(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2020
grin
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
grin
Waiting grin
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by InfoSources: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Wonderful
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by risos(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Okay
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Me nor get. But I'm always washing me hands every moment.

Only Hand sanitizer is not enough o. While protecting your hands.... Boost your immune system too... The better your body system is, the higher your chances of combating the virus in the eventuality of infection.

If you buy hand sanitizer of #4,000, sofri buy better fruits and whole foods make you enjoy life and gada immune response.
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by omoiyamayor(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2020
#StaySafe

Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Escalze(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2020
angry
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Oblongata: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2020
More like ‘show me your chloroquine’ grin
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Sabicleaners: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Me nor get. But I'm always washing me hands every moment.

Only Hand sanitizer is not enough o. While protecting your hands.... Boost your immune system too... The better your body system is, the higher your chances of combating the virus in the eventuality of infection.

If you buy hand sanitizer of #4,000, sofri buy better fruits and whole foods make you enjoy life and gada immune response.
Nevertheless,The truth is regular washing of hands and the use of hand Sanitizers are the best ways to keep urself safe unless someone with the virus coughs directly into ur face.The major thing is Hand Sanitizers.I won't be surprised NL is a cluster of Suicidal and unhygienic peeps who don't take things seriously in Life.
Bro pls, it's never too late to go get one.
Re: CORONA VIRUS(Photos): Let's have a new Challenge(The Show your Hand Sanitizer) by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2020
culturedboss:

.I won't be surprised NL is a cluster of Suicidal and unhygienic peeps who don't take things seriously in Life.
Bro pls, it's never too late to go get one.

K

(1) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer For Sale / Muslim Areas And Mosques Are Untouched! Biased Task Force / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Lose Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.