Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 (1314 Views)

Intensive UI/UX Design Training / Graphics Xplore '19 (2weeks Online Graphics Design Masterclass) / Training Starts Tomorrow, Conquer After Effects In 2weeks. 10k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Hi my name is Afekhiku Henry known as writer X here and it's with great pleasure I hope to conduct the second edition of my online class for all the art , architecture, graphics, CGI artists , game designers and developers ,cartoonists graphics designer who want to venture into the world of 3D animation.

2years ago I was sitting in my room liking and sharing the beautiful works of digital art until I realized that I could do this things been passionate about art I started to read and read and read , it sounded strange and hard until I had access to a computer and I began my first actual journey into 3D ANIMATION ,today I am a game asset and an environmental asset modeller and an architectural concept designer .

ABOUT THE WORKSHOP

THE BEGINNER WORKSHOP WILL COMMENCE 31-03-2020 ON TUESDAY MONTH END AND WILL RUN FOR 2WEEKS .

FINALISTS WILL BE GIVEN A FEW WORK TO ACCESS THEIR UNDERSTANDING AT THE END OF THE CLASSES.

FEE : 500 only

THE 2 WEEKS INTENSIVE WORKSHOP WILL ATTRACT A FEE OF 1,000 ONLY WHICH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE.

ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR IS ON THE RISE , GAME DEVELOPMENT ,ANIMES ,CARTOONS ,VFX AND THE LIKES WHICH INVOLVE THE USE OF CGI ARE THE LEADING RUNNERS PUSHING THIS SECTOR .

REQUIREMENT

A COMPUTER WITH ATLEAST 2GB TO 12GB RAM OR MORE

WITH A GOOD PROCESSOR

A MOUSE (OPTIONAL)

GRAPHICS TABLET (OPTIONAL)

SCREENSHOT APP (OPTIONAL)

DATA FOR CLASSES

SOFTWARE FOCUS

BLENDER ANIMATION SOFTWARE WILL BE OUR SOFTWARE FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ,FIRSTLY IT IS AN ABSOLUTELY FREE AND OPEN SOFTWARE WITH A MAX SIZE OF 150MB WHICH YOU VAN DOWNLOAD WITH YOUR PHONE FROM A FEW SITES BUT I WILL BE PROVIDING ALL THOSE DETAILS FOR YOU

PLS KNOW ALL OPTIONAL REQUIREMENT WILL NOT HINDER YOUR ABILITY TO LEARN BUT ONLY HELP MAKE LEARNING FASTER AND EASIER .

WHAT YOU WILL BE TAUGHT

ANIMATION

CAREERS IN ANIMATION

BLENDER SOFTWARE

MODELLING

NODES

MATERIALS

LIGHTING

COMPOSITION

UV UNWRAPPING

RENDERING

All these will fit into my two weeks intensive training

FREEBIES FOR MEMBERS

PDFS ON 3D ANIMATION

VIDEOS

CHANNELS TO FOLLOW

PLATFORMS FOR FREE MATERIALS AND MORE.

HERE IS MY WHATSAP NUMBER AND CALL NUMBER 07026688176

STAY TUNED I WILL BE DROPPING A WHATSAP LINK FOR US ALL HERE
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
like my mentor will say THERE IS NO GENDER IN ANIMATION , my first workshop had both boys and girls, I hope we can still have such this time around .

I made alot of friends during the first workshop and I hoping at the end of this we can have more as well .

ANIMATION IS MORE OF SCULPTING THAN DRAWING WHILST BEEN AN ARTIST GIVES YOU AN ADVANTAGE IT CERTAINLY HAS NEVER LIMITED OTHERS SO PLEASE JOIN US I WOULD HOPE OTHER'S WHO CAME LATE THE LAST TIME WHEN CLASSES HAF ALREADY BEGUN AND COULDN'T JOIN CAN TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY ,THANKS.
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
*3D MODELLING* IS THE DIGITAL FRONTIER FOR CREATIVE ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS.

3D MODELLING IS THE ART OF MANIPULATING A 3D OBJECT *MESH OR POLYGON BASED OBJECT* TO ACHIEVE A DESIRED RESULT.

*IT REQUIRES LITTLE TO NO PERSONAL ARTISTIC SKILLS NONE PROGRAMMING SKILLS TO PERFECT*

*IT IS FRIENDLY AND IDEAL FOR ALL TO LEARN*

COURSE DURATION : *2WEEKS*

COURSE FEE: 1000 only

COURSE REQUIREMENT:

*1.8 -16GB RAM SYSTEM*

*MOUSE*

COURSE SOFTWARE :
*BLENDER 3D ANIMATION SOFTWARE v2. 79b*

COURSE EXTRAS:

*FBLENDER SOFTWARE PDF FOR PERSONAL NAVIGATION*

*SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINK*

*TIPS TO WORK WITH DAILY*

COURSE OUTLINES:

*CONCEPT OF 3D MODELLING*

*3D ANIMATION CONCEPT*

*BLENDER SOFTWARE INTRODUCTION*

*MODIFIERS*
*MODELLING*
*TEXTURING*
*NODES EDITING*
*RENDERING*
*LIGHTING*
*COMPOSITING*
*UV UNWRAPPING*

*2GB-32GB SYSTEM* necessary to help rendering.

*2.79b* - 2.82 *80mb - 150mb*

blender Animation software is one of the most stable version with the latest 2.82 still going through patching at the moment.

Blender is completely free (no cracks, no sign up simply free) and can be downloaded by phone .

*MOUSE OR GRAPHICS TABLET OR BOTH FOR EASY MODELLING AND NAVIGATION*
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
okay guys thanks for those responding to my messages PLS I HAVE TO ADDRESS THIS AS FIVE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY ASKED SAME QUESTION.

THE 2WEEKS INTENSIVE PROGRAM IS A BASIC 3D MODELLING TRAINING PROGRAM PLEASE.

2WEEKA CANT FULLY COVER A LARGE SCHEME BUT ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR US TO BECOME INTERMEDIARIES IN THE WORLD OF 3D .

I MAY SET FUTURE CLASSES FOR MORE COURSES ON SOFTWARES LIKE TP , ZBRUSH AND MAYA BUT BLENDER IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER PLUS THE FEEDBACKS AND TONS OF FREE TIPS AND ASSETS , PLUGGINS , VIDEOS AND ADVICES YOU CAN GET OUT THERE IS SO FAR THE BEST.

SO PLEASE KEEP THE QUESTIONS AND ENQUIRIES COMING IN

WE ARE STARTING 31-03-2020 FOUR DAYS OF TEACHING AND TWO DAYS OF PRACTICE EACH FOR THE 2 WEEKS .

THANKS.
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
please feel free to drop your numbers as well
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
interior design by me

Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
other works

Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
hey guys I will be dropping a whatsap link soon for us to get connected easily so please stay tuned
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2020
okay so I have decided to make it #1000 only from the initial fee obviously I want to get many people involved late payment and a subsequent intermediate 3D class and also a character sculpting / design class and Architecture fundamental beginner class will also follow behind which I will give more details of .

3D is exciting , its like the one skill that is applicable in almost all fields , I can create simulations , concepts , ideas in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry and many more , the game industry has never been better than before thanks to 3D , I have worked with alotta people within and outside in creation of game assets , environments ,concepts which are all credits to my name just sitting behind a PC at home .

I CANT EVEN OVER EMPHASIZE THE USE OF 3D FOR DIGITAL ARTISTS, GRAPHICS DESIGNERS AND VFX ARTISTS .

THIS FUNDAMENTAL BEGINNER CLASS I PROMISE WILL BE THE FIRST STEP TO CREATING YOUR OWN DEMO REEL AS AN ARTIST .

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN ASPIRING BLENDERERS!!
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
DROP YOUR NUMBERS TO BE ADDED TO A TEMPORARY GROUP FOR ALL OR ADD ME ON 07026688176

THANKS
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
FINAL WEEK PROJECT FOR ALL MEMBERS ,CREATING A MONUMENT WITH THEIR NAMES ENGRAVED ON IT.

Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by BREYZ: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2020
WriterX:
FINAL WEEK PROJECT FOR ALL MEMBERS ,CREATING A MONUMENT WITH THEIR NAMES ENGRAVED ON IT.

I will DM you.. I dont send numbers on here due to scammers harvesting numbers. I'm interested in this stuffs.. thanks
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

I will DM you.. I dont send numbers on here due to scammers harvesting numbers. I'm interested in this stuffs.. thanks

Hi pls I have postponed for now, due to lack of participation by members I will convene a new date soon, thanks
Re: NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 by WriterX(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2020
Updates am going to do it free now

(1) (Reply)

Feed Your Mind With Creative Ideas. / I Need Maya Autodesk 2010 Software/ Plus Others Click For Details / Learning After Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.