Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria (704 Views)

Business Listing On Errands.ng® / Join This Whatsapp Group For Free Business Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria by Smpreneurs: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Having your business listed in free directory and listing websites is one of the ways of taking your business to its destination without cost. Listing your business will boost your online presence and brand visibility

Today, we will take you through a list of free business directories and listing in Nigeria. Here, you can be able to have your business showcased online and take your business beyond your immediate environment

If you are a business owner living in Nigeria and you provide solutions to problems either through your services or products.

And you want your business to go beyond your small space and people should reach out to you more, then you should consider listing your business online.

Without stressing, listed below are 5 free business directories and listing you can list your business on for free in Nigeria

Connect Nigeria.com

When people search for places and businesses in Nigeria, connectNigeria.com makes it easier. They organize the information’s in such a way that it will be easier to locate and easy to use.

From business listings to schools and hotels in the country, the place is good for listing your business
Listing your business on the site is quite useful and their site is user-friendly

Google my business
This directory does magic for business owners and Nigerian business which I have witnessed. Do you know with just your business profile on Google, you can attract more customers?

Let me tell you how this works

Read More: https://smpreneurs.com/03/5-free-business-directories-and-listing-in-nigeria/

Re: 5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria by Cabardin: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is the kind of guidance I've missed for a long time.
Re: 5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria by dayssolalee(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
List your Brand on Shoplife Creative Business Directory for more Visibility

Get discovered on #1 Nigeria Creative Business Directory. Grow your Creative Brand Listing reputation with online reviews.

https://shoplife.com.ng/
Re: 5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria by businessguide: 12:41am On Feb 09
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to list your website for free
Re: 5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria by businessguide: 12:42am On Feb 09
Re: 5 Free Business Directories And Listing In Nigeria by businessguide: 12:42am On Feb 09
Business Guide Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2b Ur Distributor/rep In Onitsha. / AGO (1,500 Metric Tons) For Sale On TTT / Split Explosives For Construction Companies(demolishing Buildings):n10,000/bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.