Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) (12317 Views)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by toffyz(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
This has happened since 20th of March...Damn it!
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Incandescent(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stop spreading fake news to gain traffic

Seun you can do better
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by thegloor: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
FAKE VIDEO
DUMB MOD
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
O God!
What are they looking for up and dan in Lagos?

Wuhan come and carry your people. Please!!!
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Eriggs: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
FAKE NEWS. Coronavirus bawo?
FAKE NEWS. Nairalnders, stop swallowing what these mods are feeding you with, it's one thing for anyone to bring fake news here, it is another thing for a mod to push the fake news to the Frontpage.
Seun, call your mods to order. Shame.

He fought with area boys and those beat him blue and black, it happened 2 weeks ago. You can even hear it from the voices in the video that they will beat him and he won't try that again, b4 a typical yoruba woman shouted, 'hey, he has virus o'.
People should stop being this dumb now.
Just imagine the comments of dumb people already on the FP.
This is how fake news will keep going everywhere that all the people beating him has corona.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by olamikhail(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Debunked.please.
He was involved in an altercation and he was beat up.
Please fact check before you post.
Mods please take down this news.it only spreads fear.
Mywd:
This chinese man collapsed while him and his chinese friend were taking a walk in the streets of Lagos when one of them collapsed and started acting strange on the floor, his friend also tried to make him get on his feet but he was too weak.

Some Nigerians can be seen at the scene shouting and making lot of noises about Coronavirus because the man is a chinese. Obviously, the symptoms of Coronavirus the man has is Runny nose and weakness of the muscles...

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpG5FH2NQI

Nigerians at the scene could be heard saying that the victim's friend should take him away in no time.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by OttHin: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
OLD VIDEO
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by deleo16(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fake news this was debunked on Twitter the Chinese man was maltreating his driver he got angry and attack the Chinese man
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by greggng: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mywd:
This chinese man collapsed while him and his chinese friend were taking a walk in the streets of Lagos when one of them collapsed and started acting strange on the floor, his friend also tried to make him get on his feet but he was too weak.

Some Nigerians can be seen at the scene shouting and making lot of noises about Coronavirus because the man is a chinese. Obviously, the symptoms of Coronavirus the man has is Runny nose and weakness of the muscles...

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpG5FH2NQI

Nigerians at the scene could be heard saying that the victim's friend should take him away in no time.

This is an old video...I don't know what we gain by recycling old news. I was told that the guy was beaten by a Nigerian
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by olu98: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
fake news. the Chinese was beaten by a Nigerian. he doesn't have corona virus. OP why are you lying?
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Farki: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
No wonder everyone is evacuating their citizens from Nigeria, they don't want them to be lynched on the streets by panicked mobs.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
etrange:
This is so sad to watch! His friend held him against all possibilities of contacting the virus himself. I wouldn't blame anyone who refused to go near the guy but people could have been more sympathetic. cry
he was beaten not that he has the virus
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nostradamu(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okuda:
lol. person say over 5k stoopid nigerians already get this thing and people dey mock am
make una wait a few weeks. una never chichomchim

Besides, this video has been circulating since forever. How dis kin tin enter front page sef? angry angry
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
My concern is for the outcome of this event. Did the authorities show up with hazmat suits within minutes to bundle him into isolation and disinfect the whole area, or did his friend carry him home through the crowded market with Nigerians following them; inhaling the virus and snapping pix? I would dearly love to know.
I actually laughed out loud at this
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by edoairways: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Superagent:
Nigerians are so aggressive. No empathy whatsoever. Hope the sick man gets better.

However, if the man in question has the virus, chances are everyone there are likely to contract it.
What do you mean by Nigerians been aggressive? You better retract that statement because it is already sending signal to the world that all Nigerians are like that including you. Secondly with coronavirus plague moving at geometric progression, what do expect those guys to do?
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by GRADEXP2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is an old video which is unconnected with covid-19. Stop spreading falsehood and fear.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Seun this news is fake pls take it down..

The Chinese engage in a fight with Our area boy two weeks ago and he was beaten up..

For the sake of this forum pls review it and take it down
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by saajus: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
This virus really humbles everybody.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is always good to verify things like this b4 taking it to front page..
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kudos to the friend for standing by him.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
A mod removed this topic. Another one brought it back Nairaland and confusion
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by 1miccza: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
OP calm down na go back to that thread where you got the video from on twitter and you 'll see that, that wasn't the case this mumu chinese guy slapped an Agbero and the responded with several slaps and blows that was the real story . If na Coro who go near am ??
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Gabbriell: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hope this people are not spreading this on purpose. How can someone that sick be walking around in the mist of crowd. China..what are u guys up to?
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sweetsell: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shut up n quit being foolosh.
You can't bliv thing posted on faceless forum but you are blowing hot n cold over a tning posted on the same forum.

sexylassie2:

where you there when the event took place.

watching the video doesnt solve anything

making sure people are protected is what matters now

it seems you dont know what is coming, if the video proves right that he has the disease
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
I didn't open the video but it might not even be Corana virus... Maybe asthmatic attack, epilepsy or something. Nigerians sha. Felt so so sorry for the guy. Alone in a strange country.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Having a runny nose doesn't imply that it's covid19.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Might even be a sickler.... Suffering another sickle cell bout or something eyah
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by xaggar(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

how is it false claim, he looks sick. dont come and put our lives in danger just because you want to save a Chinese man, before you know it that area is infected.

Look closely at the video once more. You'll see that he was beaten up. He has blood from a bruise on his forehead. Look closely

Don't mind the panic creator of an op. The Moderator had better change the topic.
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
sweetsell:
Shut up n quit being foolosh.
You can't bliv thing posted on faceless forum but you are blowing hot n cold over a tning posted on the same forum.

why do you think telling me shut up on this forum will make me angry.. i dont care, na you carry matter for your skull.

i do not care about a stinking chinese with corona virus, he should be shot.for spreading corona virus.

go to china and see what happened to black people during the ebola crisis

i am not political correct, i say like it is
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sweetsell: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Shut your foolish mouth.
No black as made claims black are being killed in China. Na so dementwd fools like you go de spread falsehood shamelessly.

Imagine this fool claiming China is shooting blacks over Ebola. It is completely finished for NL.
sexylassie2:

why do you think telling me shut up on this forum will make me angry.. i dont care, na you carry matter for your skull.

i do not care about a stinking chinese with corona virus, he should be shot.for spreading corona virus.

go to china and see what happened to black people during the ebola crisis

i am not political correct, i say like it is

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Shut your foolish mouth.
No black as made claims black are being killed in China. Na so dementwd fools like you go de spread falsehood shamelessly.

Imagine this fool claiming China is shooting blacks over Ebola. It is completely finished for NL.

you have comprehension problem..go back to school, i am the cause of your frustration grin grin
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Seun(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2020
I still can't determine if this is real or not since the word "virus" was mentioned. Is it possible that someone was trying to cover up this expose?

2 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / Graphics: Some Rare, Strange And Disturbing Human Conditions. / For Men: Man Power Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.