Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (81251 Views)

Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Purplekush(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2020
hmm. it's Benz or nothing or flight o. me ayam tired RIP
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by ArcFresky(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2020
vastolord4:
RIP to them.. this nysc thing is one good experience but the risks involved with both traveling and changing your environment could lead to this.. May God give their loved ones the strength to bear the lose

You can't blame NYSC for their deaths.

People travel all time
For example tanker driver may spend 3days of the week on the road.

So blaming NYsC for their deaths is wrong.
People die everyday.. It was their time...
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2020
vastolord4:
May God give their loved ones the strength to bear the lose
To bear the lose cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
You wee not kee person with grammar o! grin grin grin

To bear the LOSS cool cool
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by vastolord4(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArcFresky:

You can't blame NYSC for their deaths.

People travel all time
For example tanker driver may spend 3days of the week on the road.

So blaming NYsC for their deaths is wrong.
People die everyday.. It was their time...

Read well.. I didn't blame nysc.. everything is a risk. Even you being alive is a big risk. I hope you understand the point
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by hillaboi(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2020
sizer07:
OMG may God rest there souls.mean while driving on a high way required a handful of experience, no human is perfect but experience matters alot,long distance driving is quite different from years of driving in a town. Pls we shd all take that into considerations when planing to drive on a long journey that a simple mistake can ends one life whilst the need to know the rules and regulations, all the road signs when to over take and when not to. From the look of this pictures its look like a wrong overtaken .we most pay attention to drivers who drive long journey when traveling not just seat eat and sleep in a bus. It might be of great help in the future. They are gud sources of getin long journey driving experience. I gained a lot from such too.RIP to the deaths

Wow, I initially didn't want to make any comment as I'm too pained by the loss. I was at the scene and wrong overtaking was the cause. The one who drove the car is my colleague in the office, his younger brother is the corper. Quite an unfortunate development. May God protect us always... Amen!
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by 21sailor: 1:24am On Mar 22, 2020
chatinent:

I sight you, brotherly. Greeting from this side.
Sight u too Agape love my brother
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by ebullient19(f): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by imrany20(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
jantofubu:

Anyone your intuition picks...

Mind you, no one ever mocks any dead person..every soul shall taste death..
Good that you are back to your senses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.