Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Years After Waje Talks About Credit P Square Never Gave Her. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Years After Waje Talks About Credit P Square Never Gave Her. (1261 Views)

17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Years After Waje Talks About Credit P Square Never Gave Her. by pckid: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
Waje is vocalist of the moment with her latest collaboration with rapper M.I. on ‘One naira’ song getting rave reviews and airplay.

The singer broke out as the lady in the P Square’s DO Me song which she was invited by the twin for the recording of the ‘Game Over’ album.

While the song became a massive hit, fans wondered who, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/12/years-after-waje-talks-about-credit-p-square-never-gave-her/
Re: Years After Waje Talks About Credit P Square Never Gave Her. by aieromon(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
Simple - you are not the first and won't be the last.Berra move on and fulfill your destiny.

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Music: Bosalin Feat Mecksy- Turn By Turn / Ice Prince Aboki Remix Ft Mercy Johnson, M.i, Wizkid, Sarkodie, Khuli Chana / Naija Top 10 Downloaded Songs In August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.