Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 (2214 Views)

Have you seen the new Tecno Pourvoir 3 / Tecno Pourvoir 3 / Meet Tecno Mobile Latest Phones Tecno Pourvoir 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by drayboi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

I think u will have to flash the phone to do that if its snapdragon chipset. But mtk phones can be change without necessarily rooting.
Well, I stand to be corrected by tech gurus in the house.
it's a Tecno pouvoir 3+
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by drayboi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

I think u will have to flash the phone to do that if its snapdragon chipset. But mtk phones can be change without necessarily rooting.
Well, I stand to be corrected by tech gurus in the house.
but after the IMEI have been changed, would the phone still be trackable
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jilingori:
please how do I go about it a friends xiomi phone which cost 88k ws stolen yesterday how can we track it
Is your friend still with the phone carton?
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by JohnCruise(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Did you track it yourself or the police helped you to track it? Mine was tracked at the police headquarter CID unit and it took them 3months before they got my phone back for me. I paid 10k after everything. Mine took so long cus the thief didn't put his sim for some times. In fact, it was the person who bought it from the thief that the phone was tracked to.
So go to phone tracking unit at police headquarter with your phone carton cus they will need the imei number to do that. Good luck.
Hello good day
Please I will need your help is there anyway I can contact you.
Also on this tracking stolen phone issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Data Usage: How I'm "Managing" My Internet Cost Now / Can I Increase The Space In My Phone? / Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus On Your Symbian Phones!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.