Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Best Website For All Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Best Website For All Muslims (978 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / An Open Letter To All Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Website For All Muslims by ishow2005(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2010
i v just found this website and i was amazed when i stumbled on it. it blew my mind. it has countless numbers of islamic books for all muslims and non muslims to download for free. They are books that an ideal muslim should read. check it here www.kalamullah.com.

There is this link below that has some books link from that site. http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-multimedia/35198-download-islamic-books-your-choice-inshaaallaah-pdf-4.html

may Allah bless those muslims behind the site, it has lots of books that one might not find readly available but above all, read the books with care and may He guide you all to understand what you read. amin

i will also make sure i promote the site on my blog at www.iaaazislam..com insha Allah. it is definately a great site for knowledge seekers.
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by Dsense(m): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2010
Thanks brother.
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by isalegan2: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2010
The site is great. They have videos too. They have everything. I'm listening to / watching a lecture about Caliph Umar.

http://kalamullah.com/videos.html
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by ishow2005(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
asalam brothers n sisters
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Thank you, the site is very rich
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by ishow2005(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
with all these books on ur pc, no more avatar, no more boring moment inshaAllah
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2011
Any islamic dating site?
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by maclatunji: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2011
Dem plenty but i ain't giving you no names.
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2011
Why? cant u be ur brothers keeper?
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by deols(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2011
i know two
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^Are you on any yourself?
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by deols(f): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
no
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by usisky(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
IN THE NAME OF GOD, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL

[5:16]  With it, GOD GUIDES those who seek His approval. He guides them to the paths of peace, leads them out of darkness into the light by His leave, and guides them in a straight path.

[7:178]  Whomever GOD GUIDES is the truly guided one, and whomever He commits to straying, these are the losers.

[10:35]  Say, "Does any of your idols guide to the truth?" Say, "GOD GUIDES to the truth. Is one who guides to the truth more worthy of being followed, or one who does not guide, and needs guidance for himself? What is wrong with your judgment?"

[17:97]  Whomever GOD GUIDES is the truly guided one. And whomever He sends astray, you will never find for them any lords and masters beside Him. We will summon them on the Day of Resurrection forcibly; blind, dumb, and deaf. Their destination is Hell; whenever it cools down, we will increase their fire.

[22:16]  We have thus revealed clear revelations herein, then GOD GUIDES whoever wills (to be guided).

[22:54]  Those who are blessed with knowledge will recognize the truth from your Lord, then believe in it, and their hearts will readily accept it. Most assuredly, GOD GUIDES the believers in the right path.

[24:46]  We have sent down to you clarifying revelations, then GOD GUIDES whoever wills (to be guided) in a straight path.

[39:37]  And whomever GOD GUIDES, nothing can send him astray. Is GOD not Almighty, Avenger?

If u choose GOD as your guide, HE will then guide u. Do not believe u are rightly guided until u verify all evidences.
i pray u find the truth y'all searching for on the following websites. If u don't see the truth there, then no one can ever make u see it. PEACE!!!!!

www.submission.org
www.miracleof19.com
www.masjidtucson.org
Re: Best Website For All Muslims by LagosShia: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2011

(1) (Reply)

The Shia Shehata Story Revisited / George And Eid-ul-adha (A Must Read) / Sunni And Shia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.