Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Women's Wing Praises Dr Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Women's Wing Praises Dr Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano (683 Views)

Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Visits Fred Unachukwu Shopping Complex 33, Onitsha. / Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Eulogise Dr Mrs Ebele Obiano, On Mother's Sunday / Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Commends Gov Willie Obiano Over Convid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Women's Wing Praises Dr Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano by grassrootsig: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
AFA IGBO BU OFU women's wing under the able leadership of Hon Amarachi (Golibe) held their Local Governments women Leader's meeting today at Awka.
They commenced with a wonderful and melodious, but full of divine messages songs for the first family of Anambra State.

It will be recalled that the Entire State and local government Exco of the group paid a message sending visit to Her Excellency, Chief Dr Ebelechukwu Obiano, ( Osodieme Global) at the country home of the first family of Anambra State at Aguleri, where the first lady welcomed and endorsed the group officially.

Open the link below to listen to the songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08L7aj0qEeM

(1) (Reply)

My Driver Is The Biological Father Of My Kids Not My Husband. / Hanwha Q Cells Solar Panels: Complete Review / I'm Searching For Job O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.