Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) (1122 Views)

Very Spacious Miniflat @ Agric-Ikorodu (A Year Rent). PIXXX / The Future Is Yours With N20,000 At Deewal Courts,Mile6 Ajebo Road.abeokuta / 7 bedroom duplex well designed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2010
Many a times, I use to ask people why they love to remain a tenant. I became a landlord when I was 28 Years old, as a single not yet married, and am enjoying the privilege of being called a landlord with other elderly people. Obviously, it is a good thing to own a house and also a good thing to invest in real estate.
Well, everyone in Lagos is saying landed properties are too expensive, but this is not true, because near Ikorodu, a plot is sold now for #150,000/Plot. This is a result of the beautiful season of Xmas and New Year. In this year, you can become a landlord with just a plot going for #150k and Acre= #800k respectively, where you can build a very good and beautiful house of your choice for yourself.

Don't forget the story of the old foolish man that was unable to own a house where there at Anthony village when they are selling a plot of land for #500 in Lagos, because he said the area was bushy and not yet developed. Few years ago, he came to Ikorodu (Isawo) to rent an apartment. Why wait when you are not yet 71 years old. Own your own house before you retire or incapacitated. Get a plot of land for just #150,000 only

You may be thinking about how real this land is, don't worry, it is very real and many people have built their own house too in the area and many are still building too. Hence, it is very important to know that the Bale of the community and other family members all have cordial relationship. Pay now and start building your house.

Also note that this land is a table one, near Arepo, in Ibafo and also near Ikorodu and also is free from all known acquisition
Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:
Oluwaseun Olatunji: 08062552955 or 08183039595
If you are buying 1 Acre to 5 Acres, we will sell for you at the rate of #120,000/plot.  Also, if you are buying up to 10 acres, we will sell at the rate of #6.5million
Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
Many a times, I use to ask people why they love to remain a tenant. I became a landlord when I was 28 Years old, as a single not yet married, and am enjoying the privilege of being called a landlord with other elderly people. Obviously, it is a good thing to own a house and also a good thing to invest in real estate.
Well, everyone in Lagos is saying landed properties are too expensive, but this is not true, because near Ikorodu, a plot is sold now for #150,000/Plot. This is a result of the beautiful season of Xmas and New Year. In this year, you can become a landlord with just a plot going for #150k and Acre= #800k respectively, where you can build a very good and beautiful house of your choice for yourself.

Don't forget the story of the old foolish man that was unable to own a house where there at Anthony village when they are selling a plot of land for #500 in Lagos, because he said the area was bushy and not yet developed. Few years ago, he came to Ikorodu (Isawo) to rent an apartment. Why wait when you are not yet 71 years old. Own your own house before you retire or incapacitated. Get a plot of land for just #150,000 only

You may be thinking about how real this land is, don't worry, it is very real and many people have built their own house too in the area and many are still building too. Hence, it is very important to know that the Bale of the community and other family members all have cordial relationship. Pay now and start building your house.

Also note that this land is a table one, near Arepo, in Ibafo and also near Ikorodu and also is free from all known acquisition
Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:
If you are buying 1 Acre to 5 Acres, we will sell for you at the rate of #120,000/plot.  Also, if you are buying up to 10 acres, we will sell at the rate of #6.5million
Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2010

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

08062552955 or 08183039595
Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2010

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Oluwaseun -:08062552955 or 08183039595
Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2010

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2010

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2011
When you are a landlord now, you will enjoy you life, savings of the supposed to be paid to the landlord for other projects, and gain more prestige for you in the society. Note that no one will have the right to evict you if you don't pay but you can evict anyone that violate the rules and regulations that bind both of you, when you enters into an agreement.
Also, you will have total control over it.

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

[quote][/quote]
Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by abu3(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2011
pls, cud u give d locational description on how to drive/access ur plot @ N150k/plot.

thx while await ur response.

a.b.u
Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

Re: Own A Plot Of Land With #150,000 at Ogijo near Ikorodu. (A New year offer) by Holatunjiii(m): 3:38am On Jan 12, 2011

Contact

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES:

(1) (Reply)

Land in Ogiijo is now #150k/plot. Won't you buy a plot now and become a Landlord / Luxury 6 bedroom duplex for sale with 4 Nos of flat bq / Land On Sale At Golden Nest Estate At Mowe-ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.