Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. (3817 Views)

Meet The Harvard Professor Who Became A Billionaire Thanks To Coronavirus / If You Have This BLOOD GROUP, You Are At Risk Of Heart Attack / Mosquitoes Love People With THIS Blood Type! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Mazigabriel(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Chinese researchers have confirmed that people with blood group A are susceptible to covid-9 but people with blood group O are more resistant to Coronavirus.

Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by edoairways: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2020
I doubt this research

1 Like

Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by rexchazy(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2020
Stop decieving yourself
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Kylekent59: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2020
rexchazy:
Stop decieving yourself
rexchazy:
Stop decieving yourself
edoairways:
I doubt this research

See them, the "A" type blood.

2 Likes

Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by franklingud(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Am A and O-
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Kingdonik(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2020
No confirmed Report to justify this claim.
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by edoairways: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kylekent59:

Funny enough am not blood group A but O
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Kylekent59: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
edoairways:

Funny enough am not blood group A but O

You and I know you ain't

1 Like

Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by edoairways: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kylekent59:

You and I know you ain't
I said I am. If you don't believe it no problem that is your headache
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Xmen149(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
it has maleria symptoms

it can be suppressed and cured with maleria drugs and antibiotics

Now it affects blood group A more just like maleria

lol..this is either acute maleria or reengineerd maleria (oyibo no dey stand maleria b4 )
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Mazigabriel(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kylekent59:

I presume you are an 0 type
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Comedian2019: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nonsense
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by Kylekent59: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mazigabriel:
I presume you are an 0 type

O+ to be precise.
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by egopersonified(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
China has turned the world to their lab.
Re: People With This Blood Group Are More Resistant To Coronavirus. by suremanpatriot: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2020
will china stop rubbish lik worms and frogs?what manner of ppl are they to eat such poisonous things and expect to resist diseases? Ndi ukee

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. / National Hospital, Abuja..2015/2016 Internship Application Form And Processing / 10 Animal Mysteries That May Finally Be Solved(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.