Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Resident Evil Movie And Corona Virus. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Resident Evil Movie And Corona Virus. (367 Views)

Omicron: The New Covid Variant , A 1963 Italian Movie And Other Connections. / Governor Nyesom Wike And Corona Virus / Chinese Military Intelligence Officer Talks Truth About Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Evil Movie And Corona Virus. by deanoffaculty: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2020
So many Nairalanders will crucify me for this and rain abuses on me but this a line of thought and those who have the understanding of how the World is being controlled will get the point.

In my little research over the years on Satanism, Illuminati, Freemason, World Order of power, etc, I will say COVID-19 was planned and designed many years back. The book of Ephesians 6:12 says " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. It is unfortunate that so many Christians do not even know that there are some set of Families controlling the World. For Example Bush Family deals with Weapons,Oil and wars in Africa and the World at Large, any kind of corruption you can think of, etc. Kennedy Family deals with Alcohols, any kind of spirits, drinks, dry gins, Music etc. Roosevelt Family deals with world Economy, Leaders, Education etc ...and on like that. It is a known fact that Nostradamus predicted Corona Virus over 400 years ago and every President who have ever ruled American always have plan of reducing World's population.
Most of these American movies we watch are previews of what to come. "Resident Evil" is an action packed series and if you follow the movie from when T-virus was released to the final chapter of the anti-virus, you will know that it was orchestrated. So many persons follows the action but so called RULERS of the world were actually telling us what to expect through that movie. Though nobody is turning to Zombie fromCOVID-19 but it is a tactic to reduce population in every country of the World so that they can manage the economy to suit their own personal purpose. You may not believe this but the writer and producer of the movie- Johannes Roberts is a member of Freemason.
Now the world is panic due to outbreak of Corona virus. I strongly want to believe they have the anti-virus already and it will be released as soon as they get the number of deaths they want. Lemme stop right here. Everyone should be prayerful and not panic cos of Corona virus. Experts saw it coming but we didn't know the direction it's coming from.
I pray God will intervene in the affairs of the World and heal the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resident Evil Movie And Corona Virus. by eyescue(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Seriously, the truth is not farfetched from your write-up

I share same idea with you

1 Like

Re: Resident Evil Movie And Corona Virus. by judgementyard(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2020
You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Resident Evil Movie And Corona Virus. by gudvibz(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Its so true, the similarity is so visible

(1) (Reply)

Aba Manufacturers Begins Production Of Covid-19 Personal Protective Equipments / Everything You Need To Know About 5G network / ATPAYS (activity That Pays)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.