Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! (1724 Views)

Playstation4 8.03hack??? / 1TB External Hdd With Tons Of Ps4 (PKG) Games For Hacked Ps4 Consoles For Sale / Should I Get A New Or Used Playstation4 Console? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Sledge1(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2020
UK Used Ps4 Game Console for sale.

Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Kingdonik(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Where is your location?
Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Sledge1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kingdonik:
Where is your location?
Abuja
Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Kingdonik(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sledge1:
Abuja

Am in OSHOGBO
Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Onyeka90210(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingdonik:

Am in OSHOGBO
Guy, na scam run
Don’t pay for delivery

1 Like

Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Kingdonik(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Guy, na scam run Don’t pay for delivery

Thanks sir
Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by don13011: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Good morning nairaland family. Fraudsters alozie Stanley and alozie Kelvin. They are scammers. Using the selling of ps 4 console games to dupe people. A brother was just duped by him on Monday 23rd of March after he made transfer of the ps4 money to him in which he told him he's going to send it through God is good logistics whereas all is scam.
Although, he has also be track that he registered his sim 15days ago with Chibueze emmanuella ogunike. Please don't fall a victim. He is wanted.
Please don't do deal with him. His details has been reported to the police and some he will soon be brought down.
Here's the guy details. 07042295396.
Name here is kingdonik and sledge1
His tweeter handle is @mizta_adetayo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Adebayoo01: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Here is the guy details on nairaland. Fraudster Kelvin alozie and alozie Stanley. They are criminals.

Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Kingdonik(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
don13011:
Good morning nairaland family. Fraudsters alozie Stanley and alozie Kelvin. They are scammers. Using the selling of ps 4 console games to dupe people. A brother was just duped by him on Monday 23rd of March after he made transfer of the ps4 money to him in which he told him he's going to send it through God is good logistics whereas all is scam.
Although, he has also be track that he registered his sim 15days ago with Chibueze emmanuella ogunike. Please don't fall a victim. He is wanted.
Please don't do deal with him. His details has been reported to the police and some he will soon be brought down.

I'm very sorry, mr don! I'm not part of any scamming scheme, am just asking a question from mr sledge1 on how to buy the PS 4 from him. you've been mailing me all sort of rubbish without even asking me, if I did know any sledge1. I swear to God, that I don't know anything about any scamming scheme and I'm sorry if you fall into any scamming network, but am not a part of any. So, you should stop trashing my image seriously, and you can even go and ask from the native doctors, if am a part of any scamming scheme, seriously am very sick of what you've been sending to my mail and it should stop or report the case to the police, let them fish out the scammers. Thank you for your time!
Re: UK Used Playstation4 Consoles For Sale! by Onyeka90210(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
don13011:
Even after my warnings, nawa oh

(1) (Reply)

Play Station 3 For Sale / New Video Game Business = All Your Video Game Needs! / How Do I Fix My Nintendo Wii Black Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.