Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day (16354 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by nex(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2020
My Mum is the best mum ever, as she had an overarching presence in our home, our education and overall upbringing. When I got married, she took my husband as her son and treated him just like she did my brothers. She visited my marital home often; always there when we needed her the most, bearing gifts and just being there for my family and I.

Even now at 63 years of age, my mother’s influence in the upbringing of Opeoluwa (now 5 years old) is inestimable. From mealtimes to attending school events , her impact on Opeoluwa's well-being cannot not be taken for granted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ778gSwBWM

As a nutritionist by profession and retired teacher of home economics, her passion on proper hygiene and nutrition for growing children hasn’t changed one bit. She is always eager to share new things with me. The most noteworthy of her gesture was last year, when she showed up during mid-term break with 4 packs of milk for Opeoluwa. Mum said she heard about it from a pediatrician, during one of her medical checkups and stopped at Shoprite in Ibadan, on her way to Lagos.

Back in the day, my mother would always find at least a meal a day that goes with Peak Milk, but today, and today, I we get a pack of Peak 456 Growing Up Milk for her granddaughter. My mother is the best gift God gave me; I have the best relationship with my children today and it is all thanks to my mum and her selfless heart of love.

Happy mother’s day mum, you are more than priceless to me. You are the best grandma we all could have asked for.

Elizabeth Rufadeji, Lagos.

SOURCE: www.growupsmart.com.ng

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by jamex93(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sweet mother I love you, may you live long in good health to enjoy the fruit of your labour

May God keep blessing you my Swt mama

Like if you wish good for your mom

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by ostechno(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice
1 million + plr articles for sale at a reasonable price / WhatsApp: 08124935654
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by CallMeDrino: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
angry

Na every day dem dey celebrate m undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Amarabae(f): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
I celebrate my mother.
I am proud to be a mother to my lovely kids kiss
Being a mother is a wonderful experience, it has changed me a lot.
I celebrate fathers too, because without MEN, we will not be mothers

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Jikkinoi: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
How many mothers day in a year

28 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by meum: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Happy mothers day to the only woman that loves me unconditionally.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Donsheddy: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jikkinoi:
Ayam not understanding oh

24 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by olexjay(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jikkinoi:
I'm not even understanding, mothers day celebration over and over wetin men do una na cuz I don't even remember the day I see people posting happy fathers day.

Why won't some father start acting irresponsible when their days and activities seems to be insignificant with this happy mothers day here and there

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by edidiongmichael(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is the 12th time we're celebrating the female being this year. What's really happening? Is God still a man abi hin don follow bobrisky do surgery??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by drizslim(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Happy mothers Day, celebrate her like a hero if u know the battles she's fought for your good...

To olamide , Erigga & dem street artists raised in the street, pls respect tradition & honour ur mothers even if it juz for the moment

May Almighty bless my mom and my sisters cos they mother's too!

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Lumig: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mothers' day again For God's sake, how many mothers' day are we celebrating in a year? What happens to the Fathers, I hate this one-sided noise about... This is getting too EXTREMELY BORING FOR MY LIKING

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by AroOkigbo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wished mine was alive cry cry.
RIP mummy. You were the best cry

If your mum is alive, celebrate her specially always. It is not easy to be a mum.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by edoairways: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
olexjay:
I'm not even understanding, mothers day celebration over and over wetin men do una na cuz I don't even rememebr the day I see people posting happy fathers day.
Father's day is June
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Salvador1: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Feel sad on viewing this thread

Bad mood activated

7 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our Mothers.

We love you to the moon and back moms.

May God continue to give y'all long life in good health as you eat the fruits of your labour

Guys, May God make you all to be a source of Blessings to your mom.
And for those that their moms are no more here with them,
May God continue to let their wonderful souls.Rest in perfect peace.
Our hearts go out to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
The one wey dem do last Sunday no be Mother’s Day

3 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by handsomeyinka(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by iCauseTrouble: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Uyi168: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
This should be the fifth mothers day they have celebrated this year alone...

7 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by AroOkigbo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
post=87637968:
From all of us @ : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our Mothers.
Dead meat people lipsrsealed.
BMO's have finally been paid, little wonder you've bounced back grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Sniper101(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is today Mothers Day?
Or is tomorrow even Mothers Day?

ayam not understanding you NL Posters again

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Shakaranews2020: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Happy Mothers day to all mothers worldwide. And to these ten popular nollywood actresses who became mothers before 18, below, I say, happy mother's day to them. Especially Geneviève.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McrfhVgtHCU
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by olexjay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
edoairways:

Father's day is June
but it isn't that been noticed like the way mothers day do goes viral

4 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by bjprodint(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Happy mother's day to my late mum,may God almighty give you rest and may you make heaven.

Happy mother's day to my spouse's mother,thank you for not making me feel d pains of living without a mother(too much)

Happy mother's day to me,may God give me the grace to be a better mother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Uyi168: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
edidiongmichael:
This is the 12th time we're celebrating the female being this year. What's really happening? Is God still a man abi hin don follow bobrisky do surgery??

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by victorcompovine(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Makes it always look like we did not grow up with our fathers.

I've got a dad, mum pls step aside a little.... you 2 did 50/50 in making me who i am today.

No sentiments... grin

Jikkinoi:

Dont quote me except u ain't got a DAD shocked

5 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by engrflames: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
My mum is the best of all the mothers in the world. I'll definitely celebrate her this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by nex(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jikkinoi:

There is "International Women's Day", then there's "Mothers' Day", then some Churches celebrate "Mothering Sunday".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / My Brother-In-Law And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.