Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO (1435 Views)

Help! My Admob Ads Stopped Showing Without Policy Violation / Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing / Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
ADMOB COMBO is a name I gave to one of my researches during the times of ADMOB SELF CLICK.

Most of us benefited from the self clicking and few of us are still benefiting from it.
For this of us who don't know about Google AdMob self clicking, let me explain it briefly.

Google AdMob self clicking is simply the act of building an app and integrating your Google Ad account to it.
With or without VPN, whenever you open your app, ads begins to display and you earn from CPV (cost per view) or CPC (cost per click).

But Google started massive ban of ADMOB account when they noticed the increase in foul play.
The wise ones, still deviced some means to still earn from AdMob till today.

So about my ADMOB COMBO, this is how it works:
1. Get a Gmail account
2. I'll create a website for you with the Gmail account you created.
3. I'll open an AdMob account for you with the Gmail you created. (For AdSense verification, I'll use my address to receive the pin and my ID to verify the account. So don't bother)
4. I'll develop an APP for the website I created in step 2 and integrate your AdMob account to it, so that the APP will be showing Ads.
5. Finally, I'll add you to my community of App users( people who downloads your app and opens it daily).

With no work, your App will be generating funds on daily basis.
Google CANNOT ban your account because its an account in a website's configured app.

If you can do these by yourself, go ahead and start earning now. If you can't do it, check my signature and get my Email address. Message me with your GMAIL account and I'll start yours from there.
ITS NOT FOR FREE!
BUT VERY AFFORDABLE!

Drop your questions below.
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by wealthpreach(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
But when they pay you guys, you'll stop picking calls
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
wealthpreach:
But when they pay you guys, you'll stop picking calls
I understand.
It happened to me when I started but it doesn't extend to me.

You can get it if you want it.
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by Simplecity(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
If pesin drop money now....una go vanish sad.......
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by Simplecity(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Any proof of successful payment from anyone??
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by solaisola(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thats how one idiot guy collected money from me, built a rubbish app. Two days after he said he was done, google removed the app from playstore. By then he has blocked me on whatsapp and on facebook
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
solaisola:
Thats how one idiot guy collected money from me, built a rubbish app. Two days after he said he was done, google removed the app from playstore. By then he has blocked me on whatsapp and on facebook
Haha..
Sorry about it
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by Brardana: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2020
I bet this scheme already do not work on many levels and it will not give even this money, better create some adsense website and do earn with that $5 daily and all will be fine no matter what entirely possibly. If it's not I do not know what it is really.
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Brardana:
I bet this scheme already do not work on many levels and it will not give even this money, better create some adsense website and do earn with that $5 daily and all will be fine no matter what entirely possibly. If it's not I do not know what it is really.

Creating AdSense requires a quality content on your website.
It takes time and skills to get your site approved.

But,
AdMob is instant.
The traffic you need to earn money is already developed (co app users).
Your app will be opened by 100+ users and the ads clicked by them.

#cheers
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by imagrg(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't believe this would work.
If you want to convince me send me a pm via WhatsApp chat: 07084793078
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by wealthpreach(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
MICR0S0FT:

I understand.
It happened to me when I started but it doesn't extend to me.

You can get it if you want it.
how do I get it. Can I pay after earning?
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by Slingerjay: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2020
MICR0S0FT:

Creating AdSense requires a quality content on your website.
It takes time and skills to get your site approved.

But,
AdMob is instant.
The traffic you need to earn money is already developed (co app users).
Your app will be opened by 100+ users and the ads clicked by them.
Am not really interested about the selling issues I found out a system that gave me 5k visitors on my site last month, damm that's huge. With the help of an automated system which manage my site contents, emails, traffic, and affiliated marketing. If your affiliate may be you might give a try.

#cheers
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
imagrg:
I don't believe this would work.
If you want to convince me send me a pm via WhatsApp chat: 07084793078

Sorry sir.
It's unsecure to post your contact on a forum. Kindly send me a mail with the email I provided in the signature. I'll reply you
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
wealthpreach:
how do I get it. Can I pay after earning?

How much do you think you'll pay me after earning ?
How much do you think I charge for the work?
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by wealthpreach(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
MICR0S0FT:

How much do you think you'll pay me after earning ?
How much do you think I charge for the work?
if I get my first payment, make your demands, not just earning. After payment. I'm known on nairaland so I'm always here
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 6:24am On Mar 25, 2020
wealthpreach:
if I get my first payment, make your demands, not just earning. After payment. I'm known on nairaland so I'm always here

Send me a Mail.
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by Apcexchange: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2020
if you will collect pay after I receive my first pay, I can give you all the money I make in the first month
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by MICR0S0FT(f): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Apcexchange:
if you will collect pay after I receive my first pay, I can give you all the money I make in the first month
Okay
Re: How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO by Tenderaj(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please can you atleast reply my mail

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Channel And Group Now Available (active) / [javascript ]- A Script To Generate Random Colors / Wordpress Themes Aggregate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.