Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Advertise Your Product/ Service To Nigerians...etyno Tv - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Advertise Your Product/ Service To Nigerians...etyno Tv (287 Views)

'We'll Continue To Give Voice To Nigerians, labour,youth, Csos'–ceo Aluta News / Diyx.ng - Best Place To Advertise Your Business Online In Nigeria / How To Advertise Your Business To The Right People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Product/ Service To Nigerians...etyno Tv by Uniquedee(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
ETYNO is an acronym we got from the phrase
''Everything you need online''

Here's the idea behind this...

Ever wanted to get an item in preparation for an event or even need a service in your locality but don't know who or where to get it from?

We are bringing you convenience!

When you subscribe to our whatsap TV you can simply send a post like below

''hello I need a caterer in osogbo for an event on Saturday''

''Hello I need food delivered to me at home can you recommend a good restaurant''

Easy right?.... Hell yea...

Why whatsap?

Whatsap is so easy to navigate...even your grandma can be taught how to use whatsap in one day

As a business owner...here's the advantage..
You get to advertise your business and location we post to our viewers on our whatsap status

They contact you and boom you make sales

Presently I'm in abuja...and soon we'll be going on business tour to verify business this is good news for you if you're in Abuja.. Other states will follow as we grow

Never have to worry your head again on how to sell off your items

In fact if you can upload your products on your whatsap status daily...by simply posting your nos in our advert...customers can save it and view your whatsap status for what you sell

Business gets sweet when you make sales..

Imagine selling off your goods on whatsap status before it even lands your shop...

Here's another good news

For our first 100 subscribers we'll be advertising your business for free
Yes...

What are you waiting for?

As a customer or client..

Or as a business owner(product/service)

Simple chat us up on 07013884584 for info or click on link in my signature to be directed straight to our whatsap

And we'll give you procedures on how to opt in

PS..first 100 subscribers... To celebrate our channel launch..sure you dont want to grab this offer before it's taken up..with all our advert posted on facebook, INSTAGRAM, Twitter, nairaland,..opt in now before slots gets filled up

CHEERS TO YOUR SUCCESS

(1) (Reply)

A Transforming Humanity With Adora Neboh / Countdown To Tim Godfrey’s FEARLESS Virtual Concert | Full Details / Video: Masquerades Doing The Zanku Dance Steps Very Well At A Nigerian Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.