Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked (997 Views)

One Beauty Of The North Is That You Will Eat Cheap Meats. A Full Chicken For 4K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked by Ddone4: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Do you know that one of the ways of coming in contact with Coronavirus is in public gatherings such as Market. That is why the Federal Government of Nigeria has shut down almost all places were people gather in large numbers. But we all know Markets can be shut down.

daydone.com.ng provide you with an alternative. Why go to the market and increase the risk of coming in contact with this virus, where all the farm products you need can be delivered to you at a reasonable price. Join daydone.com.ng and help in the fight against cov19.

Stay save!!
daydone.com.ng making a difference.
Re: What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked by Kylekent59: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
I have 4 bags of rice in my store. I also have 6 tubers of yam, half bag of beans, 3 paints of ijebu garrĂ­, half bag of red garri,3 cartons of indomitable, 2 cartons of spaghetti, tomato sachets like 100, and seasonings.

What I need to do now is to buy a new generator first thing after work (for pumping water incase PHCN fvvk up).

Mummy will buy hers too and the one for my prince also.

I just hope people won't start robbing homes insearch of food stuffs.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked by corperslodge: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
I have 4 bags of rice in my store. I also have 6 tubers of yam, half bag of beans, 3 paints of ijebu garrĂ­, half bag of red garri,3 cartons of indomitable, 2 cartons of spaghetti, tomato sachets like 100, and seasonings.

What I need to do now is to buy a new generator first thing after work (for pumping water incase PHCN fvvk up).

Mummy will buy hers too and the one for my prince also.

I just hope people won't start robbing homes insearch of food stuffs.

Ah ah, you are privileged than many Nigerian already. I think this poster is suggestions an Agric ecommerce solution
Re: What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked by Ddone4: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
huh
Re: What We Will Eat If Everywhere Is Locked by farmsupport: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is a real question. But farm is safe, we don't even want people coming to villages now for we no get infrared.

(1) (Reply)

Cakes In Benin City / How Do You Make Food Taste The Same Everytime? / How To Prepareyour Homemade Garden Egg Sauce/stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.