Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked (7580 Views)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations / How To Know If Jamb Result Was Witheld / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by MrEgghead(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Randy100:
I am just giving him the benefit not to doubt him. I know that most university won't accept pass or third class for law direct entry student.
Guy, you think DE is as easy like that.
Having First Class doesn't even guarantee admissions in some courses because for those schools that don't conduct post DE the admission criteria are not well defined unlike Post UTME that you'll be given a score and that determines your admission.
He must have tried DE if truly he had a degree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Smartfix: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lol. You can't win against JAMB like someone rightly commented. Try again next year. I don't doubt your claim though because this is Nigeria where the unbelievable happens.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Meto1234(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Try next time
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by alasco1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
I can help you check your JAMB result and send the PDF to you for printing. 08050991311
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Sadiqali24(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Riele:

Yes you can dear . ( Hallenjay )

Follow this link

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:S8IjNjKwDl8J:https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-transsion
though I wasn't the one that asked but this really help. may God bless you.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Murphyzee(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by doggedfighter(f): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
From English to another dead course law. Are you under a spell
Please which other course can an arts student study
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by doggedfighter(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
johnwizey:
Op don't mind this idiot o
Na thief
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
wrose:

Lol, since the inception of cbt for utme examinations, when haven't results been hacked?
I remember in 2016 how they wasted lot of students' destiny with the release of compromised results. Imagine that year, I had 39 and 48 in physics and chemistry which happened to be my favorite subjects.I knew that wasn't my result
In 2017, I wrote utme again and got 86 and 81 in physics and chemistry, Funny enough, I wrote the mock examination before the exam and I had 157.This alone was sufficient to cast ones mind down before the exam.I had 297, applied for Ui medicine wrote the post utme after and my collated result was 4marks above cut off that year. Op don't feel downcast at all.

I have a friend who had a similar experience. This guy is genius. The smartest art student I have come across. He reads the dictionary like a story book. There is no English word this guy doesn't know the meaning of. This guy passes to be called an English language teacher because he knows every indepth knowledge of English He tutored at my then utme lesson Crs, government, literature and even Further maths!!!. A lot of his students sef had over 300 in 2017 utme but he had less than 200. Baba has been so unfortunate with utme and admission non-transperency in various institution for about 5 years as at that time. He never gave up and In 2018 he had over 300 and had the 2nd best overall result at Ui post utme. @Op don't give up
Thanks for sharing �
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by InansBobo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yus0488:
I studied English education in Ife with a JAMB score of 250+ ten years ago. Flashforward to today, I dream of studying law and determine in my heart to study it this year. Since I left Ife I have been running a GOVT approved tutorial school for several years and I have one of the most respected tutorial in Ondo State. You can ask me any question in English, CRS, LIT AND GOVT. I will answer you from anywhere while dozing. I can write a textbook in English, Literature and CRS without consulting any document. Trust me, I am not exaggerating.

I have produced students who scored 300+ and even produce two this year.

I decided to fulfill my last wish to study law, together with several of my students as I presented way over 100 jamb candidates this. I have recorded 87 of them that have scored 200+.

I wrote my exam on 19th of March by 9:00pm.
When I checked mine this was my score this was the message I received : Eng 39, Govt 47, Lit 46, CRS 30(162). My worst student didn't score this.

Alot of my students knew I took JAMB, my business could be ruined because someone is toiling with me. please help me. If I say I have what it takes to to score 400/400, please believe it. In CRS I only missed a question on Paul's message on salvation. In Govt I only missed question on what group was against formation of OAU. In English I am only unsure about a quotation from the text "Sweet Sixteen"

I mailed COSS already, they have replied.
e shock you ba... Sorry fa, shit do happen, try again next year
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Bigfish121(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't why it happened to you like that.i prepare with just one week and I scored 233.though I wrote it for someone.graduated from civil engineering.hope to be doing this biz because the pay is quite good.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by EmperorShizzy: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yus0488:
I studied English education in Ife with a JAMB score of 250+ ten years ago. Flashforward to today, I dream of studying law and determine in my heart to study it this year. Since I left Ife I have been running a GOVT approved tutorial school for several years and I have one of the most respected tutorial in Ondo State. You can ask me any question in English, CRS, LIT AND GOVT. I will answer you from anywhere while dozing. I can write a textbook in English, Literature and CRS without consulting any document. Trust me, I am not exaggerating.

I decided to fulfill my last wish to study law, together with several of my students as I presented way over 100 jamb candidates this. I have recorded 87 of them that have scored 200+.

When I checked mine this was my score this was the message I received : Eng 39, Govt 47, Lit 46, CRS 30(162). My worst student didn't score this.

Alot of my students knew I took JAMB, my business could be ruined because someone is toiling with me. please help me. If I say I have what it takes to to score 400/400, please believe it. In CRS I only missed a question on Paul's message on salvation. In Govt I only missed question on what group was against formation of OAU. In English I am only unsure about a quotation from the text "Sweet Sixteen"

Bro, you're so right, there is something sketchy about their marking scheme for those in art department. These cases are rare in the science department, that's why you see many of them scoring 300+ which is unlike those in humanities. Its so saddening when hard work of deserving students are not rewarded.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Abcruz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bigfish121:
I don't why it happened to you like that.i prepare with just one week and I scored 233.though I wrote it for someone.graduated from civil engineering.hope to be doing this biz because the pay is quite good.

Until you're caught and sent to jail.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Riele(f): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sadiqali24:
though I wasn't the one that asked but this really help. may God bless you.

Amen grin
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yus0488:

Jamb is not reliable. I do believe they dish out already prepared scores.
By the ways, you sounded as if you were an authority in the English language in your post. I don't call out people for grammatical blunders as I too do commit blunders on daily basis but you should not have made some cheap blunders to add weight to your assertion of being an authority in the language and also an English graduate from a reputable university in Nigeria with a working experience of ten years.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Blessedndu:
Jamb why LA

Oga, the "result" should be in capital letters all through.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Bigfish121(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2020
How can I be caught when I registered for the jamb.my passport was taken and I also thumb print.

Abcruz:

Until you're caught and sent to jail.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by phymat(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=EastGold post=87648626]Admit that you've failed and stop ranting.
If you have graduated before now you don't need to take jamb before studying law, all you need to do is direct entry.

You think we are illiterates here? Annoyingly, you mentioned my state, please stop it, we are not known for failures[/quote Not everyone wants to do DE , I am graduate of Elect/elect ,but still wrote jamb ...my own claim is the math not having correct options for some questions....its really sadden ....
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by saintboogie(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

Bro, you're so right, there is something sketchy about their marking scheme for those in art department. These cases are rare in the science department, that's why you see many of them scoring 300+ which is unlike those in humanities. Its so saddening when hard work of deserving students are not rewarded.

The thing is quite annoying.... JAMB for Art Students na SCAM
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Yakira(f): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Yus0488:

Please what was their reply cause I have a similar case as well
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Spartancosta(m): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2020
HenryOnTop:
Forget about the result, you can't argue with Jamb.
Just wait for another year.
You know they say that Jamb website where they store jamb results were hacked this year.
So take heart.
I swear,Dem b shit.imagine answering all questions without doubt and expecting not less than 300+ yet I was given 248.jamb na scam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Poly Bida Screening Exercise / 2013/2014 Admission!!! Get Your Original JAMB Scratch Card From JAMB!!! / Renaming Of UNILAG A Surprise - Acting V.C Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.