Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus (501 Views)

They Were Busy Romancing Fake White Jesus Until The Enemy Took Over Their Land / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus by Horus(m): 3:00am On Mar 22, 2020
White Jesus diagnosed with coronavirus

White Jesus tested positive for coronavirus; "After 2000 years of self-quarantine, and not feeling great.

White Jesus will now be confined in isolation and quarantine for another 2000 more years.

Almost one billion people were confined to their homes worldwide on Saturday (March 21) as the global coronavirus death toll topped 12,000.

Forget about White Jesus, he is sick with coronavirus and cannot help you.

Re: White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus by helinues: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus by helinues: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2020
apache22b:
I pray this CoronaVirus doesn't affect our Darling business in the name of anything he worships , Amen & Amen .

Wondering if you have prayed for your family first
Re: White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2020
White Jesus ooooohhhh not JESUS CHRIST.
Re: White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus by orunto27: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Isn't it telling that Italy, The Country of Rome, of Pope Francis should carry the highest Death of Coronavirus? 3405 Deaths by 20/3/20:
Re: White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus by Horus(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why does White Jesus " allowed the virus to exist and spread with a death toll of 12,000 worldwide?

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). / "I Rather Give To The Poor, Than To FG" - Apostle Suleman Fired Back At Critics / This Generation Will Be Wiped Off Except For The Mercy Of GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.