Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) (522 Views)

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by boman2014: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2020
An unbothered Nigerian man has said he
would be attending Church service today
despite a ban on religious gatherings of more
than 20 persons, in order to curb the spread
of Coronavirus in Lagos state.

Twitter user, @JamesEJ04457498 wrote : 'I
entered overload taxi 7times today I sold my
Good's today touching everyone that comes
to buy as am tweeting am in a crowd of more
than 50 and so on I haven't contacted it then
it's only when I go to church I will die. Let
me die there.

If I miss church tomorrow make corona kill
me.' he added in another Tweet

James Johnson was reacting to a Tweet that
warned people of the danger of going to
church as cases of coronavirus in Nigeria are
increasing by the day.

The state government had placed a ban on
gatherings of more than 20 persons after 10
more cases of Coronavirus were confirmed in
the country on Saturday.

This morning, three new cases were
confirmed in Lagos state, bringing the total
number of persons with the virus in Nigeria to

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamese1255/status/1241644091089334272?p=v

Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by Davash222(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2020
After avoiding Church today cos of Covid-19, you still end up at a bar with over 20 people this evening. What do we call that

1 Like

Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by bobwizzy1(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Name:Corona

Surname:Virus

Nickname:Covid

Nationality:China
Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Speechless
Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
I think this is a result of lack of formal education
Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by helinues: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin

When holy spirit is on vacation..

Okay oo
Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bluezy13:
I think this is a result of lack of formal education

The highest level of education cannot survive religious brainwash and indoctrination. The only thing we need is "common sense", for the smallest dose of it is capable of destroying all forms of nonsensical superstitious ideologies.

This is not a joke and I stopped posting memes after this. sad

1 Like

Re: If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) by OloshoMan: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
These idiots won't even offer any viable solution but they would also contribute to the problem immensely.

What is religion really good for?

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Failed Prophecy- Lessons Learnt / Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? / Tb Joshua Didnt Enter Isolation But Heals Corona Virus VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.