Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,591 members, 7,861,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Who Has Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms (680 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It / Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms by KushCollectible: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
I invested in this guys agriculture business last year.

It was to be for 5 months to cultivate corn and sell when it is dried, and I was to get my returns by October ending 2019.

Since then it has been one excuse or the other, until his number stopped going through and my messages on Whatsapp stopped delivering.

I strongly believe he blocked my number because I messaged him with a friend's number on Whatsapp and the message delivered with double ticks. After that, consequent messages stopped delivering.

CC....bidosko, U1, healthserve, wealthyhrt ,
Re: Who Has Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms by Keziehenry(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Go to his farm, but if you invested in the biz without knowing where his farm is located then u need 24 lashes of bulalala.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms by bidosko(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2020
KushCollectible:
I invested in this guys agriculture business last year.

It was to be for 5 months to cultivate corn and sell when it is dried, and I was to get my returns by October ending 2019.

Since then it has been one excuse or the other, until his number stopped going through and my messages on Whatsapp stopped delivering.

I strongly believe he blocked my number because I messaged him with a friend's number on Whatsapp and the message delivered with double ticks. After that, consequent messages stopped delivering.

CC....bidosko, U1, healthserve, wealthyhrt ,
he is still yet to pay everyone he his owing. He claimed to have moved to a new city

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Avoid Losses Business And Increase Sales In E Commerce / Filling Station For Lease / [video!] Reveals Secret Strategy Used By A Online Marketer To Make Money At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.