Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. (877 Views)

Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Enugu Rangers Vs Salitas: CAF Confederations Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd February 2019 / State Government Donates Buses To Enugu Rangers International Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by karnap(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
George and two other passengers died instantly from the impact as their car crashed into a parked articulated vehicle.

The accident occurred in Abudu Town along the Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road, Sunday morning, as the player and his teammates left camp after the club announced a 10-day break following the suspension of the NPFL.

Rangers Goalkeeper Femi Thomas told brila.net that the late player was driving a third vehicle in a convoy of three.

A feeders team player and a friend of George’s were the other occupants of the car and all three were confirmed dead at the spot.

Enugu Rangers have also reacted to the tragic news.

General Manager, Davidson Owumi said, ‘We just heard this disturbing news this morning and what we hear is not palatable.

‘I await information from my officials that are already on their way to the spot where the accident was said to have taken place.

‘We call for prayers in this hour of pains.’

If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.

Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by Righteousness89(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chai
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by potent5(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jessuuuss Chhrriisst
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by Bilabong(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Father lord...
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by Olunmercy56(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Were they sleeping or got drunk See human beings under trailer sad
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by seunlayi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
This one is terrible
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by Upritman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by ybalogs(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
We live like we are never going to die. Why do we act like only Covid19 is the only killer around? What about our carelessness?Hunger in the land?? Bad roads? Corona Nigerian Governments? Anyways life must go on ,the dead is gone to be left with his deeds and his Creator's judgement. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by robosky02(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oh my oh my

Lalasticlala
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by karnap(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunlayi:
This one is terrible
I tell you.
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by karnap(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
ybalogs:
We live like we are never going to die. Why do we act like only Covid19 is the only killer around? What about our carelessness?Hunger in the land?? Bad roads? Corona Nigerian Governments? Anyways life must go on ,the dead is gone to be left with his deeds and his Creator's judgement. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Is true
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by karnap(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Were they sleeping or got drunk See human beings under trailer sad
I couldn't know what they doing, but I feels it was a brake failure if not they suppose no enter like this.even to scratch the truck would have been.OK
Re: The Gashly Accidents That Leads To The Enugu Rangers Player _viewers Discretion. by heartbraker(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Life is so unfair, did ones for dey fear coronavirus too oo not knowing dere death is near

(1) (Reply)

King Of Possession / Messi, Neymar, Mbappe: PSG Have Built The Most Devastating Attack In The World / Nigeria Will Face One Of This Opponent In Pot2(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.