Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? (874 Views)

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / African Civet Killed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by damilarea2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good evening my people.

This animal has been killing chicken in my area and not knowing it's living inside the roof of my wife's shop.

Due to the explosion in Amuwo, the roof opened a little and that's where if fell off tonight .

People around killed and took it away to sell it.

What's the name of this animal?

Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by Enwhen(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kai....RIP to this animal I don't even know the name but have seen before...

As e no be snake , FP go delay...but

Mynd44 abeg help us FP to know the name
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by timibare(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
u just killed Amotekun
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by nickyvil: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Civet
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by jamace(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Civet cat.
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by manny4u(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
That's a civet of the cat family. But it is strange it was found in a place like that.
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by Eagleboney(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
No be Orangutan be this??
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by damilarea2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
manny4u:
That's a civet of the cat family.
But it is strange it was found in a place like that.

We are all wondering too.
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by damilarea2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Eagleboney:
Orangutan Kee...this one resemble monkey .
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
I hope u didn't plan to eat this after killing it shocked
Remember SARS.
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2020
African civet
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by Rabbitcartel: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Eagleboney:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy walahi u no get sense.. lmao

1 Like

Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by Eagleboney(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy walahi u no get sense.. lmao
LOL
can you test my knowledge sir??
Re: What's Is The Name Of This Animal ? Civet Or Leopard? by AerialMapper: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2020
No be only leopard, it’s a Siberian tiger

(1) (Reply)

My Goat Gave Birth To Two Kids. A Male And A Female. / Land For Estate, Companies, Banks, School, And Agriculture At Cheap Price, Lagos / Hectares Of Farm Land For Lease Or Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.