Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. (435 Views)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. by Soknown: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is a thread to check each health professionals, working within or outside the country and to outline level of support available to you.
In my trust, all immuni-suppressed staff has been told to stay off work ( protective isolation).
For others If you have as much as a sniffle of running nose, do not come to work.
Every one has hand sanitizer attached.
Relatives visit has been reduced to one person per day and must not be elderly.
You must wear appropriate PPE, commensurate to the exposure risks.
Clean your Shoes properly before you go home, if possible don't wear work dress to the house.
Wear and wash, each day.
Generally support has been coming in from everywhere, groups, banks, bus servise. Etc.

Re: Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. by Soknown: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
More

Re: Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. by Soknown: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Panic can bring out the worst in people. That is why I believe the governments all over the world are managing information very well because if they tell us all that they know in relation to Covid 19, There will be more panic, then chaos, leading to anarchy.

Re: Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. by Soknown: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lolz.

Re: Covid19 ID On Health Professionals, And Support You Are Getting Where You Are. by Soknown: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Now I am expecting support email from First bank, nmcn, namn, Johesu, Lagbus. Leadway insurance, Total filing station, cakes and cream. Bet9ja. First Registrar. etc.
CC Justwise, Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

German Visa / My Journey From Accra To Lagos / Who Told Nigerian Drivers The Best Time To Buy Fuel Is After Loading Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.