Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos (556 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos by blog4all(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2020
A mild drama ensued on Saturday after one Mr Rufus Aplang, left guests and worshippers in shock when he walked out of church during his wedding and abandoned his supposed bride, Judith, in Plateau State.

Aplang fled the God’s Glory Ministry, Jos, venue of the wedding, when it was time to take the wedding vow on Saturday.

According to NAN, his action threw family members, friends, colleagues and associates into wild confusion.
Aplang, was quoted allegedly to have said before walking out of the Church that he had planned 10 years ago to disgrace his supposed bride on their wedding day.

An eyewitness, Miss Julian Dogo, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Jos, that the fleeing groom gave shocking answers to the pastor while he was taking his marital vows.

“Aplang was asked on the altar by the pastor, do you take Judith as your wife for batter for worse? Then he replied with a No.

“The pastor put the same question to him, and he replied, ‘Pastor, I heard you clearly, and understand English very well and my answer is still No’

“Then the pastor said to him, but you are well dressed and came ready for this wedding, and he replied, ‘sorry, I made up my mind 10 years ago to disgrace her on our wedding day’

“As soon as he said that, he walked out of the church, and was followed by his best man and his friends who drove out of the church premises,”Dogo told NAN

However Judith, the supposed bride, collapsed inside the church and was taken to an disclosed hospital around Plateau State Polytechnic in Jos

Read More @ https://www.busitechnews.com/bride-collapses-after-groom-walks-out-of-wedding-in-jos/

Re: Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos by GamalNasser: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos by CokeBar(f): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2020
I honestly do not understand what he stands to gain...

Humiliate her and then what?

So he wasted 10 - 12 years just to prove a point? Gosh!

I mean, he also invested his time and probably money right?

Long story short... I pray God gives us a forgiving spirit and the ability to heal completely from whatever we've suffered from so that we wouldn't be this bitter for 12 years.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos by johnmartus(m): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2020
grin very good. My friend is planning to do this to this bastard.
Re: Bride Collapses After Groom Walks Out Of Wedding In Jos by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2020
blog4all:
A mild drama ensued on Saturday after one Mr Rufus Aplang, left guests and worshippers in shock when he walked out of church during his wedding and abandoned his supposed bride, Judith, in Plateau State.

Aplang fled the God’s Glory Ministry, Jos, venue of the wedding, when it was time to take the wedding vow on Saturday.

According to NAN, his action threw family members, friends, colleagues and associates into wild confusion.
Aplang, was quoted allegedly to have said before walking out of the Church that he had planned 10 years ago to disgrace his supposed bride on their wedding day.

An eyewitness, Miss Julian Dogo, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Jos, that the fleeing groom gave shocking answers to the pastor while he was taking his marital vows.

“Aplang was asked on the altar by the pastor, do you take Judith as your wife for batter for worse? Then he replied with a No.

“The pastor put the same question to him, and he replied, ‘Pastor, I heard you clearly, and understand English very well and my answer is still No’

“Then the pastor said to him, but you are well dressed and came ready for this wedding, and he replied, ‘sorry, I made up my mind 10 years ago to disgrace her on our wedding day’

“As soon as he said that, he walked out of the church, and was followed by his best man and his friends who drove out of the church premises,”Dogo told NAN

However Judith, the supposed bride, collapsed inside the church and was taken to an disclosed hospital around Plateau State Polytechnic in Jos

Read More @ https://www.busitechnews.com/bride-collapses-after-groom-walks-out-of-wedding-in-jos/

You may call me Alpha male who cares
Why would I waste 10yrs to prove a point just make her a side chick Bleep things, useless her womb grin and walk away with a second wife haba. A hoe is a hoe and will remain a hoe simple just do your own and pass to a distant cartel Wai Sabi to pass you another hoe as Transformation is always available. But I respect the oops 10yrs is like Mills why not use her womb and make your money ni grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhoyavents (social Event Planner) / Benue South Progressives Group, G9 Mourns Former Minister, Paul Unongo / Free Photo Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.