Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,543 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Complete Dropshipping Website With Paypal And Social Pages - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Complete Dropshipping Website With Paypal And Social Pages (687 Views)

Need A Dropshipping Website Click Here / Kindle Direct Publishing: How Many Pages Should My Book Be? ANSWERED. / We Sell Original Lubricants, We Buy Paypal And Assist In Fiverr Withdrawal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Dropshipping Website With Paypal And Social Pages by jimohib(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Hello, aspiring Dropshippers!

I want to use this medium to announce that you can now own your full-fledged dropshipping website with a unique domain name.

The domain name is perfect for a general store, so you don't have the limitation of selling different things. You can sell anything!

Some of the features of the website include;

* Built with WordPress and Woocommerce
* One-click import from AliExpress.
* Full Dropshipping Plugin (with lifetime license)
* Website includes all marketing packages like; Cart abandonment (automatically send follow-up emails to recover sales that would otherwise be lost), Customer persuasion and nurturing, scarcity techniques to make people keep buying and so on. You have to check the website yourself to see the wonders. (Click the link below)
* Integration of Nigerian Payment System (Used by MTN and Dominos).
* Built-in email marketing system with 100% inbox rate, guaranteed!
* Access to a database of 50 bestsellers on AliExpress
* Pricing auto-update. If price changes on Aliexpress, it updates yours too!
* Place your orders automatically.
* Full dropshipping ebook.
* Unlimited SSL for FREE.
* Auto order tracking.
* Product customization
* Sell an unlimited number of products.
* Free PayPal address for your store with NO withdrawal limits.
* Import customers' 5-star reviews from AliExpress on all your products.

and so on...To keep this post short.

Premium domain name: https://buymorestuffs.com

You can receive and send money from the PayPal address too ( I attached some screenshots as proof ).

PayPal address is: hello@buymorestuffs.com

I sell similar websites like this to aspiring Dropshippers to make their life very easy. A complete package without the fuss.

I am the CEO of a Digital Marketing Agency here in Lagos, called Tech O'Clock. It's our job to create solutions for people online.

If you have the time, visit my website on https://techoclock.com/about to confirm my name and profile. wink

I could literally sell this for N800k ( I sold a website with less features and benefits for N650k ).

If you are interested in this offer, please note your bid should start well above 250k. I'll sell to the highest bidder in 7 days.

Here's the number to call: 08022156667 or send me a message on Telegram: t. me / jimohib (Join together)

It's good to stay safe at home, but it wouldn't hurt to make money while doing so, right? grin

Check screenshots below to confirm the PayPal account.

Here's the domain name again: https://buymorestuffs.com for those that skipped the aforementioned (I don't know why you would do that).

Call: 08022156667 or send me a message on Telegram: t. me / jimohib (Join together) to state your price.

1 Like

Re: Complete Dropshipping Website With Paypal And Social Pages by Petrodirect: 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Ago Available / Branded Polo Production / Who Needs A Van For Haulage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.