Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan (5640 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Kingofpalmgroov: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2020
In a time when the need of money is inevitable, I searched on Play store to find loan app and came across Sokoloan Scam App.
I was offered a loan of N5000 for 10days, with interest of N2000 making N7000 just for 10days. Since I had the intention to even pay off on or before the due date but things changed and loan became due days after with several threatening calls from one Agbero of a staff. He told me if I didn't pay up the same day, I'll regret what he's going to do afterwards.

Lo and behold, I was 4days away from repayment, also seeking funds to pay up, same night I got a WhatsApp message from my HR stating the message he got from the so called Sokoloan guy.
To
GOOD DAY!
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT
MR. ************ ON PHONE NUMBER 090********"
IS INDEBTED TO SOKOLOAN AND HAS NOT SHOWN ANY COMMITMENT OR INTENTION OF PAYING BACK, HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY
THANKS.

My HR sent me 4k to assist paying up cos our company is owing 2months staff salary. I made the 4k payment to Sokoloan account to balance 3,414. 2days after the payment, my future employer sent the same message to me on Whatsapp again with the same content.
As I have already resigned from my present job to start with this coy, I was told I can't work with them anymore due to the message she received cos she doesn't know how to take such risk.

Sir/Ma, please I don't know what to do, I'm not even thinking about how to pay the loan right now, what's going through my mind is how to handle my future employer so that I won't become a depressed jobless guy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by amaodu: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Sorry about your situation. I don't have anything to do with Sokoloan but please send me a message or better still, call me 08053226611

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Abfinest007(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2020
I'm a living witness .they are fraudsters .i apply for a loan of 5000 to pay 8450 .i declined d offer . after a month they called me if am still interested i yes.i waited for days i didn't get my coupon funded so i email them telling them i don't need d loan again.after about two weeks i got a test on my phone that i should pay up i so at of anger d number that minutes.to my greatest shock they said d money was paid into my bank account so i checked n i saw d money there .so i told them that my bank didn't send me Bank alert n i emailed sokoloan that i don need d loan .they say i should pay up .d money is still in my account oh i can't pay interest for what i didn't use

1 Like

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2020
amaodu:
Sorry about your situation. I don't have anything to do with Sokoloan but please send me a message or better still, call me 08053226611

Thanks. Sent you a WhatsApp message. No call card at the moment.
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by biobash(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
This one pass 419 ooo.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by bemagnify: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Those people are scam.....please stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
bemagnify:
Those people are scam.....please stay away from them.

Destroying people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by papabiz(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
U borrow money yet u know fit pay, u want to ruin someone's business? Good for you

7 Likes

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by lekani4real(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
I don't blame the SOKOLOAN people after all they told you everything before you collect the loan. It is not as if you were forced to take the loan.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
papabiz:
U borrow money yet u know fit pay, u want to ruin someone's business? Good for you

Is that what you think Bros?
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
lekani4real:
I don't blame the SOKOLOAN people after all they told you everything before you collect the loan. It is not as if you were forced to take the loan.

You mean, they inform their customers about sending messages to their contacts before giving loans?

1 Like

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Kingofpalmgroov: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by ArticleBeast: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
If you have paid the loan before it was due, you wouldn't have experienced the embarrassment. Stop sounding like you are a saint in the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Greenpace214(f): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5944746/say-no-sokoloan-lending-app

SOKO LENDING COMPANY(smelling like bad egg)

Why are people not complaining about BRANCH, FAIR MONEY OR CARBON

WHY SOKO LOAN

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY BAD TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by SavageResponse(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Abfinest007:
I'm a living witness .they are fraudsters .i apply for a loan of 5000 to pay 8450 .i declined d offer . after a month they called me if am still interested i yes.i waited for days i didn't get my coupon funded so i email them telling them i don't need d loan again.after about two weeks i got a test on my phone that i should pay up i so at of anger d number that minutes.to my greatest shock they said d money was paid into my bank account so i checked n i saw d money there .so i told them that my bank didn't send me Bank alert n i emailed sokoloan that i don need d loan .they say i should pay up .d money is still in my account oh i can't pay interest for what i didn't use

Whether you used the money or not is not the issue here.

The main issue is that the money was in your custody therefore they are entitled to charge you interest because you deprived them of accurable interest on the funds while it was with you!
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by elbucho(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is what they send to your contacts.

Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Dashdost: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

Is that what you think Bros?
I paid my loan twice and I yet to get a refund of my money, they stopped picking my calls. they are fraudulent and crass, they don't even have an office address, or a customer care direct line, the Loan interest is ridiculously high, client treatment is terrible.
how in the hell did they get a license?
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Dashdost: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
In a time when the need of money is inevitable, I searched on Play store to find loan app and came across Sokoloan Scam App.
I was offered a loan of N5000 for 10days, with interest of N2000 making N7000 just for 10days. Since I had the intention to even pay off on or before the due date but things changed and loan became due days after with several threatening calls from one Agbero of a staff. He told me if I didn't pay up the same day, I'll regret what he's going to do afterwards.

Lo and behold, I was 4days away from repayment, also seeking funds to pay up, same night I got a WhatsApp message from my HR stating the message he got from the so called Sokoloan guy.
To
GOOD DAY!
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT
MR. ************ ON PHONE NUMBER 090********"
IS INDEBTED TO SOKOLOAN AND HAS NOT SHOWN ANY COMMITMENT OR INTENTION OF PAYING BACK, HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY
THANKS.

My HR sent me 4k to assist paying up cos our company is owing 2months of staff salary. I made the 4k payment to the Sokoloan account to balance 3,414. 2days after the payment, my future employer sent the same message to me on Whatsapp again with the same content.
As I have already resigned from my present job to start with this coy, I was told I can't work with them anymore due to the message she received cos she doesn't know how to take such risk.

Sir/Ma, please I don't know what to do, I'm not even thinking about how to pay the loan right now, what's going through my mind is how to handle my future employer so that I won't become depressed jobless guy.

They don't adhere to this https://www.proshareng.com/news/Credit%20Services%20&%20Registry/All-You-Need-To-Know-About-Credit-Bureaus-in-Nigeria-/38833
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by NewLogicalMind: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dashdost:

I paid my loan twice and I yet to get a refund of my money, they stopped picking my calls. they are fraudulent and crass, they don't even have an office address, or a customer care direct line, the Loan interest is ridiculously high, client treatment is terrible.
how in the hell did they get a license?

Sokolaon's tactics is the best way to deal with Nigerian debtors!

When you do the business of providing unsecured loans you will understand better
Re: Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan by Dashdost: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
NewLogicalMind:

Sokolaon's tactics is the best way to deal with Nigerian debtors!

When you do the business of providing unsecured loans you will understand better
But not to receive payment twice and yet not refund that is stealing, calling them a representative said is it because of small money you are disturbing me? who says that?

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / My Business Hub / Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.