Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,844 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor (4846 Views)

See Latest N-power News Roundup For Today Thurs 16, April 2020 / See Week 40 April 2020 Pool Fixtures, Results, Status / Check Out Week 40 Pool Results For Sat 11, April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by faith2kool(f): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Self-proclaimed Mighty Prophet of God, David Owuor, has prophesied that

there is a more devastating and scary calamity in the coming days which will

replace the dreaded coronavirus.

Owuor, who is the head of Holiness and Repentance Ministry says the pandemic

worse than the current COVID-19 pandemic.
In a video that has since gone viral on social media, Owuor states that the world

should be prepared for the pandemic which he says will completely wipe out the human race. In the same video clip. Owuor says that human beings will be struck by painful boil

“There is a tremendous plague worse than the coronavirus that you see in Asia.
The Lord has commanded me to strike the earth and I have struck the earth, so

there would be a lot of painful boils which are round and would become ripe full of fluid. They have a dark eye which would burst..”

Owour is not new to controversy. In 2019, he claimed that he lind foretold the earthquake that was felt across more than six counties in Kenya.

He claimed the occurrence was meant to remind Kenyans to repent of their sins.

When locusts invaded Kenya, Owour said he had predicted the menace before and that it was just but a fulfilment of his prophecy.

watch video

below:
https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/23/the-world-will-end-12th-april-2020-at-night-prophet-david-uwuor/

Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by EzzyCarter: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Date saved grin
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by Kylekent59: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Date saved grin

I remember the story of Noah. They are telling Nigerians to wear face mask, but they don't wanna wear. If you wear, people will mock you.

When fatality rate increases, there people would take it seriously.

Some say the heat in Nigeria will kill it, it cannot affect a black man, government wanna loot the country's treasures ; others say there is no Corona. Just like the days of Noah, people were saying the world wouldn't end, some were drinking, womanising, others made mockery of Noah and his ark. Until water starts filling the whole earth they knew Noah was right.

It is always good to learn from the past.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by emmydiamon(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Date saved grin
Hahah grin so that you go repent that day abi ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by meum: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2020
They have come again
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by EzzyCarter: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2020
emmydiamon:
Hahah grin so that you go repent that day abi ? grin grin

You gorrit brah grin. Make I go set am for reminder sef
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by EzzyCarter: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:

I remember the story of Noah. They are telling Nigerians to wear face mask, but they don't wanna wear. If you wear, people will mock you.

When fatality rate increases, there people would take it seriously.

True. Leave Nigerians o. Its just a matter of time before they have sense by force grin
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by Kalatium(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Thats how we heard that the world will end in 21 dec 2012, and now after 8years another person is setting his own date. Smh
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Can someone just lock up that lunatic of a prophet ASAP.
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Anyone who studies his Bible would know that Noone can say for sure the exact date the world will end however from the prophesies foretold that are being manifested, we can say for sure that we are living in the end time..
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by Elishadaniel285: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
he is coming lyk a thieve in the night wat happen in china yestarday make me knw he coming very soon
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by ojaysam25(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Elishadaniel285:
he is coming lyk a thieve in the night wat happen in china yestarday make me knw he coming very soon
what happen in china
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Today is 12th April. Packing my bags already for rapture! grin
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by Toosure70: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
The day not reveal to humans or angels.
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by Toosure70: 4:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Today na 13th o
Re: The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor by olowo1995(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2020
faith2kool:
Self-proclaimed Mighty Prophet of God, David Owuor, has prophesied that

there is a more devastating and scary calamity in the coming days which will

replace the dreaded coronavirus.

Owuor, who is the head of Holiness and Repentance Ministry says the pandemic

worse than the current COVID-19 pandemic.
In a video that has since gone viral on social media, Owuor states that the world

should be prepared for the pandemic which he says will completely wipe out the human race. In the same video clip. Owuor says that human beings will be struck by painful boil

“There is a tremendous plague worse than the coronavirus that you see in Asia.
The Lord has commanded me to strike the earth and I have struck the earth, so

there would be a lot of painful boils which are round and would become ripe full of fluid. They have a dark eye which would burst..”

Owour is not new to controversy. In 2019, he claimed that he lind foretold the earthquake that was felt across more than six counties in Kenya.

He claimed the occurrence was meant to remind Kenyans to repent of their sins.

When locusts invaded Kenya, Owour said he had predicted the menace before and that it was just but a fulfilment of his prophecy.

watch video

below:
https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/23/the-world-will-end-12th-april-2020-at-night-prophet-david-uwuor/

It is always better to mind ones business and stop proclaiming what you didn't see all because we want to be heard or making impression of what you didn't know or see or hear. Hw did God told you, where u there when he was creating the Earth or he need to seek approval before ending it, Pastor find something doing and stop saying what you did not know

(1) (Reply)

15 Images You Can't Unsee / X / MUST READ: Unclad-coloured Kit Worn By The Colombian Women Cycling Team (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.