Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus (1547 Views)

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by mimicue(f): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
According to sources .
The ex staff came back from uk and went to visit in friends at the ligali, Victoria island branch Lagos
He tested positive and is in the isolation center yaba .
They have now recorded 8 suspected cases after he tested positive
The branch has been shut down indefinitely
Please if you can , stay indoor
The virus has spread all over Lagos and they don’t even know who has or who doesn’t have it

Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by SLAP44: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ok
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Na so e dey start. So many people get am for Lagos. Forget statistics. Cough and catarrh normal for us Oloun. So you fit Don get am and e go Don comot you no go know.

BTW. Best way to beat a checkpoint .
Immediately them shout park park, Rora park jeje,wine down, comot your handkerchief clean nose, then sneeze loudly.

SARS wan check your phone, give them no argue. Start to cough and sneeze

No need to thank me for according to one lady I met, all is fair in love and war. Na war be this

4 Likes

Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Nackzy: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Those fool that said they have what it takes to combat covic one nine, were una deh
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Prechy08(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
everyone he came in contact with has family or someone leaving with them.
konvit one nine don cast for 9ja
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Blakjewelry(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
My worst fear has almost come to a reality. the worst part is, the disease won't do the dirty work but our actions and inaction
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
I thought they said it was 35 cases? Mostly returnees from abroad, NCDC is playing with us! angry
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell me if im stupid grin

If we truly value our existence and want to get the best out of us. BETTER NIGERIANS.

It's time to know who has the genuine love of humanity.

Government should rise up now, get temporary clinics, infact it's cheaper than building roads no one will ply if Covid19 goes wrong.
If we can put a polling unit on every part of Nigeria during election, why can't we put clinic on every LCDA's in Nigeria?

Call on willing Nigerians, willing to volunteer WITHOUT PAY, yes without pay.
Train them online

So if you're a good Nigerian Youth, get on the train, help your country (its better than ranting and complaining about Buhari). Do you call it a zoo? Clean the zoo you live in, Nowhere would be called the name if Covid19 isn't curtailed.
(FG had already cancelled every recruitment going on amidst this outbreak)
Let us volunteer to safe humanity.
Prove you are a good Nigerian!

We can uproot the bad ones out of our political offices.

See if i hold a political office and want
to Score political points on this, i will personally be on the Frontline too It's not risky as campaigning im front of 10,000 people.

Would this work?
Could this show bad omes amongst our leaders (are they afraid to die)

What is your take Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by fineguy11(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Time for prevention is over. The virus is here with us. Let's start focusing on Post-infection/Survival procedures or guidelines. This is what will save lives.
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by clevvermind(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
It will disappear on its own
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Drabeey:

If we truly value our existence and want to get the best out of us. BETTER NIGERIANS.

Government should rise up now, get temporary clinics, infact it's cheaper than building roads no one will ply if Covid19 goes wrong.
If we can put a polling unit on every part of Nigeria during election, why can't we put clinic on every LCDA's in Nigeria?

Train them online

So if you're a good Nigerian Youth, get on the train, help your country (its better than ranting and complaining about Buhari). Do you call it a zoo? Clean the zoo you live in, Nowhere would be called the name if Covid19 isn't curtailed.

to Score political points on this, i will personally be on the Frontline too It's not risky as campaigning im front of 10,000 people.

Would this work?

Most persons will voluntarily turn in to help but will they eat “volunteer after the days job??”

All the earns of this top shots in the society should be held for 3months and the money shared to the volunteers..

Nwamaikpe has more to say
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by punisha: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
OP your twitter excerpt says a staff, you are now telling us ex -staff which one do u want us to now believe.
Did u sack the staff Biko?
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by LivingSage: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Where's sanity
Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Drabeey:

Train them online

Would this work?

SECONDED sir!
We are with you.

1 Like

Re: ACCESS Bank EX Staff Tested Positive To Coronavirus by LivingSage: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
What exactly is offence? Always drag on every thread. I guess Buhari's hatred was transfer to him/her angry
masterflowx:
Can you imagine...
And is busy doing what he know how to do best on this forum.

At this critical period, is reporting people to moderators in order to block some people only avenue to information.
All the moderators should do something about this evil wicked guy called on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

A New Disease Discovered By Medical Experts "aids Phobia" / GEJ On Nigeria's Efforts To Reduce Deaths Of Mothers & Children / My Cousin's Catarrh Stinks , Pls Help ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.