Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. (425 Views)

Two Ladies Die After Partying / CLO Demands Probe Of Cleric Who Wedded Man With Two Ladies In Abiriba / Woman Gives Birth To Dog After Being Pregnant For 3-years in Rivers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
I'll try to be short and straight to the point.

In 2005 after my secondary education, I met a lady named Ronke. We dated a while, she then told me her parents wanted her to be a reverend sister, as a catholic myself, I resolved to fate. She left and I left for NDA. Though, there was a lady named Kemi living directly opposite our house then but we relocated soon after.
Years later, I met Kemi via social media, she's a renowned lawyer working with supreme Court and she invited me over to Abuja. We then started dating. On a fateful day, Ronke called me, I was shocked and same time happy to hear from her. I queried where she got my number from cos I've searched for her all these years. She then said Kemi's sister is a close friend of her sister. Somehow, she (Kemi's sister) tapped my number from Kemi and gave it to her sister who then gave her cos she's been looking for me since. She then invited me to Lagos.
I took leave and went to see her in Lagos, she explained that she quit the convent at the final stage cos of me. When I questioned her further, she said she was interviewed at the final stage if she was in a relationship before coming to convent, which she answered YES. She was then asked if she wanted to leave, she answered "YES" and that since then she had been looking for me.
I couldn't resist the love and feelings I had for her so went down, lo and behold she was still a virgin. She's a medical doctor with LUTH.
The problem now is I'm in love with both of them and they're both pregnant. They were never friends from outset. I don't know what to do, telling anyone of them about the other would mean hell. Can't do military wedding for two women. Who would be my NOK?
WHAT DO I DO PLEASE?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Congrat
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by stickright(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
You are a big man, don't tell anyone o! Twaille!
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
My niggarrrrrr!!!!!
Dude anytime them born please pm me. I promise ten crates of 33 for each naming. With one obuko for asun . You my friend, are my niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Congrat
Please it's a serious issue
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shibaraba:
My niggarrrrrr!!!!!
Dude anytime them born please pm me. I promise ten crates of 33 for each naming. With one obuko for asun . You my friend, are my niggarrrr
This a serious issue abeg
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
stickright:
You are a big, don't tell anyone o! Twaille!
Can you please be of help
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by HarunaWest(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
aonemmy10:
I'll try to be short and straight to the point.

In 2005 after my secondary education, I met a lady named Ronke. We dated a while, she then told me her parents wanted her to be a reverend sister, as a catholic myself, I resolved to fate. She left and I left for NDA. Though, there was a lady named Kemi living directly opposite our house then but we relocated soon after.
Years later, I met Kemi via social media, she's a renowned lawyer working with supreme Court and she invited me over to Abuja. We then started dating. On a fateful day, Ronke called me, I was shocked and same time happy to hear from her. I queried where she got my number from cos I've searched for her all these years. She then said Kemi's sister is a close friend of her sister. Somehow, she (Kemi's sister) tapped my number from Kemi and gave it to her sister who then gave her cos she's been looking for me since. She then invited me to Lagos.
I took leave and went to see her in Lagos, she explained that she quit the convent at the final stage cos of me. When I questioned her further, she said she was interviewed at the final stage if she was in a relationship before coming to convent, which she answered YES. She was then asked if she wanted to leave, she answered "YES" and that since then she had been looking for me.
I couldn't resist the love and feelings I had for her so went down, lo and behold she was still a virgin. She's a medical doctor with LUTH.
The problem now is I'm in love with both of them and they're both pregnant. They were never friends from outset. I don't know what to do, telling anyone of them about the other would mean hell. Can't do military wedding for two women. Who would be my NOK?
WHAT DO I DO PLEASE?
Chai Officer you fall ma hands ooo.How will you impregnate two women at same time, what were you planning to achieve.. 2 career women just gree open leg for you like that. Nawa....Quick Question, if you were to choose one, who would it be?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
OP,
If I were in your shoes....
According to your narrative, Kemi looks like the perfect one for you cuz she's got a flexible job, and should have more time for your kids if y'all are ready to start a family.
You haven't gotten over your feelings for Ronke, ( no one gets over their first love anyway ), but alaye use your brain!
Who do you think will be a better mother to your kids?
Who do you think will be a good wife to you?
Who do you think has good goals she's pursuing among them? And achieving them gradually?
Who would you be proud to introduce as your wife to your colleagues?
Who will give you peace of mind (or at least something similar)?

You know the answer to these brother. Forget love or lust, your future and that of your kids is more important.

If Kemi ticks most boxes, give Ronke a red card, confess your sins to Kemi and ask for her advice (if she hasn't been showing murderous tendencies)
If Ronke ticks most boxes, do the same thing I earlier advised about Kemi.

You only live once my brother. Embrace peace of mind, happiness and prosperity.

...but I'm not in your shoes, and you know where the shoes hurt most
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by iPrevail(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
They are both babymama materials so no need for marrying any. Leave it at that
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by FatherBona: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shibaraba:
My niggarrrrrr!!!!!
I will add one live goat and 5crates of star.
The Op is a prolific goalscorer.
More donations please.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by bjprodint(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Impregnating both at d same time means DAT u don't really know what you want. You are a confused man.and d medical doctor couldn't protect herself?and you,how much is condom?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
HarunaWest:

Chai Officer you fall ma hands ooo.How will you impregnate two women at same time, what were you planning to achieve.. 2 career women just gree open leg for you like that. Nawa....Quick Question, if you were to choose one, who would it be?
Sincerely I don't know. I never thought I would see Ronke again when I met Kemi. Kemi was initially just a neighbour (street friend). I loved them at different times and situations but now I need to choose or pick one
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
OP,
If I were in your shoes....
According to your narrative, Kemi looks like the perfect one for you cuz she's got a flexible job, and should have more time for your kids if y'all are ready to start a family.
You haven't gotten over your feelings for Ronke, ( no one gets over their first love anyway ), but alaye use your brain!
Who do you think will be a better mother to your kids?
Who do you think will be a good wife to you?
Who do you think has good goals she's pursuing among them? And achieving them gradually?
Who would you be proud to introduce as your wife to your colleagues?
Who will give you peace of mind (or at least something similar)?

You know the answer to these brother. Forget love or lust, your future and that of your kids is more important.

If Kemi ticks most boxes, give Ronke a red card, confess your sins to Kemi and ask for her advice (if she hasn't been showing murderous tendencies)
If Ronke ticks most boxes, do the same thing I earlier advised about Kemi.

You only live once my brother. Embrace peace of mind, happiness and prosperity.

...but I'm not in your shoes, and you know where the shoes hurt most
Honestly, they both fit into all the above questions. They're both very known to me and my parents. They know Ronke in church and Kemi in the neighborhood. Any of them would be fine by myself and my family. I also believe they both have a flexible jobs that would enable them take good care of the kids and also give peace of mind. If I go for Kemi, Ronke would never forgive having sacrificed her parents dream of being a reverend sister and virginity for me. If I go for Ronke, Kemi would think I played on her intelligence and would never believe I wasn't dating Ronke before coming to her. She might take legal action.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
bjprodint:
Impregnating both at d same time means DAT u don't really know what you want. You are a confused man.and d medical doctor couldn't protect herself?and you,how much is condom?
Do you know what it means seeing someone you love after 15 years? Besides she did what she did cos of me
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
FatherBona:

I will add one live goat and 5crates of star.
The Op is a prolific goalscorer.
More donations please.
Don't need your donations please
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
aonemmy10:

Honestly, they both fit into all the above questions. They're both very known to me and my parents. They know Ronke in church and Kemi in the neighborhood. Any of them would be fine by myself and my family. I also believe they both have a flexible jobs that would enable them take good care of the kids and also give peace of mind. If I go for Kemi, Ronke would never forgive having sacrificed her parents dream of being a reverend sister and virginity for me. If I go for Ronke, Kemi would think I played on her intelligence and would never believe I wasn't dating Ronke before coming to her. She might take legal action.
The ball is in your court bro.
Wishing you all the best.
But Ronke being a virgin sounds like a plus to me.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Ladies Who Are Both Pregnant For Me. by aonemmy10(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2020
LeoThaGreat:

The ball is in your court bro.
Wishing you all the best.
But Ronke being a virgin sounds like a plus to me.
Thanks man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Bird I Caught Today / ENGR EZEKIEL Izuogu:the Man Who Built First African Indigenous Car Z-600 Is Dead / Trending: Man Forgots Dick In Ladies Vagina (See photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.