Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (74110 Views)

Kwara Records 1st COVID-19 Death, Confirms 4 New Cases Today / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by BENARI: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
Tb Joshua said the virus will end on the 27th so I don't know why the panic...

When would you realise that these are all con men?

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by kingxsamz(m): 1:05am On Mar 24, 2020
BENARI:

It's not that hard to detect sarcasm bro...

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2020
voltron14:

And you don't think you are foisting your own faith on me by always attributing everything to God?
They are mentioning God and not mentioning your name!!
Mind your business!!!

Stop blasphemy!!!

Be a great scientist first, then you can have some authority too!!!

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by socialmediaman: 1:22am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Yes, but returned abroad on15th of this month, and up till now the person does not show any symptoms.

These are my symptoms so far

Mild stomach ache, mild headache, dizziness and tiredness.and feeling of unwell.

No Fever, my tempt is 36.8 degree
No coughing
No sneezing

Did you get tested for other potential health issues like type 2 diabetes?

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Graysons: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Still Counting, Zoogeria Shall Get There
Nigerians living in the diaspora are the ones bringing this disease to Nigeria.

In lay man term. Nigerians are wicked and demonic people not the government.

5 Likes

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by molybdenum0012: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

Did you get tested for other potential health issues like type 2 diabetes?

No, I don't have diabetes. Only did urinalysis, PVC malaria and typhoid. The result for urinalysis and PVC was good. But the doc said I still have malaria and a bit of typhoid, so I was treated for that.

The truth is I have been treating this stuff for the past two weeks, still not getting better, even now .
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Asifiwe(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Sylvian Browne need to be questioned except that she died in 2013
But it is just a mimicry of Mathew 24 : 7
Jesus warned on the happenings of the last days

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by 9jayes: 1:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Where's the number to call
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by jham01: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

But honestly, FG caused this nonsense. They should have shut down our airways since last week but delayed it for their own selfish interest cos they wanted their kids to come back home. This disease was brought in die-minute by Europe returnees..
Stupid allegation, hw cn u shutdown ur board,Dr to ur citizens?
This isn't happening in any sensible nation, u must hav mercy for ur citizens (returnees) no matter hw difficult it's. u better blame the infected persons for returning than the govt. If u dnt understand governance u beta keep quite and continue praying+taking measures.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by imolile: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by cutedharmee: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos state government has got a lot to do as most lagosians still dont believe dis covid-19 is real...
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Amudeneogu: 2:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Are they sure of what they are quoting or are they just quoting what they like?

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Breadfruit: 2:04am On Mar 24, 2020
ednut1:
I just got back should have remained abroad

What did you come back to do? You are part of the current problem.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by quickly: 2:07am On Mar 24, 2020
9jaRealist:

The COVID-19 pandemic is like nothing else...
Accordingly, EVERY nation is making it up as they go along.

Usually most countries would not (and should not) stop citizens returning home...
And all but 2 cases (1 by land) so far has been NIGERIANS returning and their contacts.
>

After that Italian man brought it, a good governmet would have shut down air travel.

But Buhari govt was awaiting Corona.

Hope Buhari knows that if he catches it now, No foreign hospital will take him
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Dominatrix(f): 2:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
40 persons only??! NCDC, please give it a rest already!!! Your cluelessness is becoming naggingly silly!!!.

Nigeria can't have anything less than 500 to 1000 infected... I don't even stand to be corrected!!!

I'm just hoping that the acquired immune theory of the average home grown Nigerian will be validated in weeks to come...

Let this failure of Nigerian leadership be stamped eternally in posterity, and stand in judgement for every one who placed his thumbprint on APC spot last year February. Mtchewww!!!

100%
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Amudeneogu: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Did he have mercy in 2nd world war?

Did he have mercy in 1st world war?

Did he have mercy with bush fires?

Did he have mercy with floods?

Did he have mercy when kids die ?

He got not mercy .......he loves seeing people suffer and be in pain.......

He is a sadist
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by abokikhalifa: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

But honestly, FG caused this nonsense. They should have shut down our airways since last week but delayed it for their own selfish interest cos they wanted their kids to come back home. This disease was brought in die-minute by Europe returnees..

Oga you blaming FG won't change anything. FG themselves are not immune to the virus. You can see what is happening.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Dominatrix(f): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2020
9jayes:
Where's the number to call

Here

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Amudeneogu: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Amudeneogu post=87710122][/quote]
ARE YOU SAYING THAT GOD IS NOT A MERCIFUL GOD? PLEASE RETHINK
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by travelland(f): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Compliance:
It is high time we explore the option of a total shutdown The number is still minimal now and can be controlled easily.

And meanwhile, let all Nigerians get tested while they stay indoor as a matter of compulsion. This will help us a know the extent of the spread and tackle the virus fiercely once and for all.

Seems you're rich but there are many people who will die of hunger if this happens

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by travelland(f): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2020
ednut1:
I just got back should have remained abroad

Go and quarantine yourself. Why did you come back, I don't know what is wrong with you people

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by shegzmartinsduke(m): 2:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:

Be careful
shut up! Are u that blind and dumb?
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by jayblack500(m): 2:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Nonsense from u.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by shegzmartinsduke(m): 2:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Apili:
Mind what u say
what he says is the truth
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by shegzmartinsduke(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2020
eni4real:
Stop talking out of context!!!

I don't know why Blasphemy is not an offence on this forum..

Seun, though an atheist , should do something about this!!!
This is a Public forum. People have different Faiths here!!;
u have a blind faith,that will take u no where. Start using ur brain well.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by travelland(f): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2020
BENARI:

It's not your business! allow people believe whatever they want, learn to mind your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2020
tonididdy:
Udonminit

Virus wey Don cast for naija pass 500 cases.
You get sense jare. If e no even pass the 500 sef
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Hotfreez: 2:31am On Mar 24, 2020
ignis:

You must be jobless.

Only the living and healthy can work.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by mukthar2000(m): 2:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Two of these cases are returning travellers.

We all already aware that the two returning are Atiku son and sai Baba daughter. Change began with them

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Ko si Koro ko si ibo, lol
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by lexy2014: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2020
eedriyz:
We need to try a total shutdown for a few days.

Total shutdown of where?
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by toniatt(f): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Mr Buhari should please shut down border

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.