Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. (1057 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. / The United States Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by chimuanya1: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
Have you been dreaming of studying in the United States Of America?then this is your opportunity of achieving your lifelong dream.
Our school in the United States Of America hereby welcome due qualified Nigerian and foreign national students for admission into various program and degrees for the Fall and Spring Sessions.
It is for the undergraduate and senior secondary school leavers who have their results and wants to study in the United States of America.
All you need is your five O'Level credits in the relevant subjects,with your valid international passports and your five passports photographs and some relevant documents that will be required from you.If you are interested in studying in the United States Of America do give me a call on 08062885521.for those calling outside of Nigeria you just add +234(+2348062885521)
Only serious and intending students who will be able meet up with the admissions of the school should get in touch with me.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by lovemoi2(f): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
Whats ur office address? I would like to pay you a visit.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by chimuanya1: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
You can first of all give me a call before coming.my office doubles is in lagos.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by justwise(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
chimuanya1:

You can first of all give me a call before coming.my office doubles is in lagos.

Why are you afraid of telling pple where your office is located? Have you got anything to hide? Any genuine travel agent will be happy to give out his/her physical address.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by chimuanya1: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
I mean that my office is in lagos state, cos i dont know where you sending me message from it might be outside of lagos state
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by lovemoi2(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^^
thats right, or maybe his office is a secret, which means :x
anyway poster i ask again, what is your office address so that some of us nairalanders can pay you a visit to talk.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by lovemoi2(f): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
Poster what is your office address in lagos? I will pay u a visit. YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND NAME PLEASE.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2010
chimuanya1:

I mean that my office is in lagos state, cos i dont know where you sending me message from it might be outside of lagos state

Even if ur office is in heaven, it must have an address, how can u be a traveling agent without a physical address?  

Anyway. .whoever want to become ur cash machine should go ahead.
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by lovemoi2(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
Someone who is capable of geting people to study in a place like the USA should be able to have a big and organized office somewhere!!! POSTER U ARE JUST A PATHETIC THIEF!!! And U will never succeed in your WicKEDNESS TO SCAM INOCENT VICTIMS
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by chimuanya1: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
My office is in Idi-araba mushin lagos state
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by lovemoi2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
In a place like lagos? No number? No street name? What an office? U ARE A THIEF POSTER AND U KNOW IT. U WILL NoT SUCCEED!!!
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by Gboliwe: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
busted
Re: The United States Of America Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
@OP, u're a muda-sucking Assshole. U can't answer simple questions. Did u borrowed money to take ur smellin chick out for Xmas?

(1)

Australia Or New Zealand Study Visa Enquiries / Sex In Exchange For Cocaine Nigerian Drug Gang Arrested In Padova(italy) / Am Having Interview In America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.