Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Advice To Jambites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice To Jambites (883 Views)

10 Core Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb! Advice To Jambites.... / Goodluck To Jambites Writing Oou Post-utme 2013/2014 / Can You Believe Jamb Is Adding 20 Marks To Jambites Score: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Jambites by macquis(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
JAMB HAS COME AGAIN AND MANY HAVE BEEN THROWN INTO A STATE OF CONFUSION, MY STRONG ADVICE TO JAMBITES IS TO (1)ABOVE ALL SEEK THE FACE OF GOD THROUGHN PRAYERS,(2)STUDY THE JAMB BROCHURE THOROUGLY BEFORE MAKING CHOICES FOR INSTITUTIONS AND COURSES (3) WHEN MAKING CHOICES 4 COURSES MAKE SURE THE COURSE IS IN LINE PERFECTLY WITH UR O LEVEL GRADES 4 THESE HAVE CAUSED MANY 2 LOOSE THEIR ADMISSIONS EVEN AFTER PASSING JAMB AND THE SO CALLED POST UME.(4)MAKE WISE CHOICES BY NOT LOOKING AT UNIVERSITIES NAMES BUT SEARCHING 4 GOOD SCHOOLS THAT ARE FAIR IN GIVING ADMISSIONS, AND AS YOU DO ALL THESE, THIS JAMB WILL BE UR GATE WAY 2 COLLEGE, IAM BY NAME IDUWE AM A STUDENT OF NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY AND I JUST GOT ADMISSION THIS YEAR, B4 I GO DONT 4GET 2 READ UR BOOKS OOH DONT DEPEND ON ANY RUINS OR MAN,LOOK UP 2 GOD AND READ VERY WELL, THANK YOU
Re: Advice To Jambites by Damsykool(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2010
10q
Re: Advice To Jambites by EMMYD01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2010
Guy u make sence jare. They should not look at big names where there will be too many candidates and later they will be turned down.
Re: Advice To Jambites by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2010
Dis guy jus said it like i will also say, neva look for skus based on names or big big skus cos even if u pass ur jamb and pume dere r alot of pple dat will pass n also pay, so make researches on skus dat dere admissn is a lil bit fair, and u r in,

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Piece On Education In Nigeria With Emphasis On Lagos / Unilag Microbiology Post Utme Pastquestions / Oau Postgraduate Form Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.