Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,334 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins (348 Views)

Any One With Useful Info On This? / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Help With Useful Info About School Of Nursing Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins by Nkyuzoma: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
I need information about cummins west Africa, eg the company structure, salary etc...…., i was placed on a phone interview last week, i just received a mail from them for the next stage of interview with the panels
i want to know if they are good inorder to make my decisions..

I await your replies ASAP

Thanks and Regards
Re: Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins by determination26(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
My brother works with Cummins. Great company to work with in my opinion. Salary is good and you have other allowances. You also get to travel abroad. You could even get an official car.
Re: Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins by Charlie26(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please how were you able to apply for the job??
Re: Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins by Nkyuzoma: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
@charlie26 i saw the vacancy online, and i applied

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Affordable Engineering Training Center / Study M.A. In Leadership &management At Iubh,online &work In Germany For N2.3M / Lorem ipsum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.