Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari In Intensive Care Unit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buhari In Intensive Care Unit (1617 Views)

Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating / Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by netflicks(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
The president must have been infected with covid one nine..

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Auxiliarytk: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
covid 19 stand as high
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Get ready for the baddest biatch ever known to man...Karma

The Hospitals you deliberately refused to equip or build are now calling for you Soul......! Get well.....!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by kilisi(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
What a terrible and fantastic news!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by UwaMmebii(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good news

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Expert17: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Finally..

Egungun wasnt careful..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by silverkings: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
E don happen. He can't escape it. Let's see what happens next

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Millz404(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
hmm...we all know buhari has the virus, they are just hiding it...sad he can not jet out to london this time...

coro be like pregnancy, if you like rig the result, e go still show

click on my signature if you run a business

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by netflicks(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Some people say this is good news...lol
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2020
SAHARA REPORTERS has lost it credibility

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2020
This message is a reply. The comment which my argument replies was given in a Coronavirus thread . This reply is valid, factual and does not break any rule of Nairaland.

Jeromejnr:
I have been seeing some deluded Athiest on here bashing religion and saying things like all religions (especially Christianity) are waiting for scientists to find a cure then they will thank God instead of the scientists.

First of all, many of those scientists are Christian's.

Secondly, most of the drugs you enjoy today were discovered by Christians e.g. Penicillin.

Thirdly, Hospitals were first founded by Christians.

Fourthly, United States were most of these cures come from was founded by strong Christian fathers who gave the country a good foundation.

Lastly, Athiests enjoy the benefits of Christian prayers today (although they don't know it). Because of this, most of them are still alive. But with that same breath, they choose to curse God.

So the question is, what has Athiesm contributed to the world?

Not up to Ten centuries ago when modern science was still young, Galileo Galilei, a Catholic, was standing before a criminal court which was also Ecclesiastical (christian bishops were part of the court). Skeptical Galileo had worked on his telescope , he was not lying. He saw that there were other planets and that the Earth revolved around the sun. In his time, religion was mixed with governance and not distinct from the State of Rome.

Galileo, like other scientists of his time , was at the verge of being sentenced to death for apostasy and blasphemy. The government not only beheaded scientists in that dark age, but also hung and burnt them on stake. Why was the Father of Modern Day Astronomy, the one whose foundational argument about the solar system has led to the establishment of space organizations like NASA today, risking a death sentence at a christian court?

The answer is simple. According to Joshua in the Bible when he went to war (would be termed a genocide today) he prayed to God and the "Sun stood still". The christian court argued that if Joshua in the Bible agreed that it was the "sun that stood still" then it means the sun was the moving solar body for nothing that does not move can stand still. The Christian court also argued that David in his Psalms acknowledged that God makes sun to rise from the East and set in the West. How then could a "stupid scientist" argue that the sun does not move . How could such "fool" rather the earth revolves.

There is no doubt that Galileo was a Catholic and a christian. But there is huge doubt that Christianity influenced his breakthrough in science. Christianity wanted to alter , disrupt and hinder his breakthrough. Christianity wanted him dead for apostasy and blasphemy even though he agreed to being a Christian. What do you think would happen if he outrightly said he was not one?

That's the story you do not see. When we talk about science and religion , we are not asking whether a Christian, Muslim , Buddhist or Atheist made a positive breakthrough in science. No, the procedures of science are Universal and as long as a person of any religion , race or gender follows that procedure, he will arrive at a scientific and real conclusion.
When we argue about science and religion we argue whether a telescope or a bible gave humanity initial knowledge about the status of the solar system.

When we argue about science and religion we argue whether it is a hand sanitizer (based on reason) or an anointing oil ( based on faith ) that washes away strains of the Coronavirus in our palms.

Seun, the Founder of this forum, is an atheist. My last paragraph replies yours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Obviously, the ventilator hijacked from the university of Abuja teaching hospital and moved to the villa was meant for baba. I was right grin

Where would buhari be flown to now ? Cahiii. Recover soon sir. I might not like your government but I don't wish anybody dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2020
yarimo:
But the major news reported by them yesterday were confirmed...abba kyari and bauchi governor's cases
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Expert17: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2020
yarimo:

NTA has found their credibility cheesy cheesy

Abba kyari and bauchi governor infection news was also from them...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Uhmmm this life
If anyone had told these our leaders that a time will come when they won’t be able to travel to other countries for treatment, they would have said INA!
Look at it today, even London is not accepting patients from any other country and I am even sure that they have no bed space at this moment. All country is on their own now nothing like I know you...
Anyway sha, Mr Abba I heard is in Lagos for treatment, Mr Buhari is also welcome to join him in lagos. Since he couldn’t buy panadol or even one injection in aso clinic he should manage the Yaba isolation center. Get well soon Sir.
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Righteousness89(m): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Covid-19 in Nigeria seems to Mainly Focus on the Political class...
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by obi4eze(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2020
I reject everything negative in the life of our Darling President.. Positivity is what we are praying for, both in health and wealth..

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Uhmmm this life
If anyone had told these our leaders that a time will come when they won’t be able to travel to other countries for treatment, they would have said INA!
Look at it today, even London is not accepting patients from any other country and I am even sure that they have no bed space at this moment. All country is on their own now nothing like I know you...
Anyway sha, Mr Abba I heard is in Lagos for treatment, Mr Buhari is also welcome to join him in lagos. Since he couldn’t buy panadol or even one injection in aso clinic he should manage the Yaba isolation center. Get well soon Sir.
WORD! They were caught unawares

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Ayo8(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Behold!!!.... The birth of a new Nigeria.

Covid-19 first eliminated their options before coming for them... Now they have nowhere to run to

well calculated tactics

where is our mumu health minister

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Get well soon...!
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Mixedfraction:

Why?
Am sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2020
fairfora:
Obviously, the ventilator hijacked from the university of Abuja teaching hospital and moved to the villa was meant for baba. I was right grin

Where would buhari be flown to now ? Cahiii. Recover soon sir. I might not like your government but I don't wish anybody dead

So how would the govt change? Let me guess: him and all the wicked politicians will change their ways and start acting aright abi?
No make me curse you oh!
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Belugaice1: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2020
This is a fukkin case
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by shiki(m): 1:47am On Mar 25, 2020
shocked God pls show mercy ...but let your will be done
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Buharidgeneral: 1:59am On Mar 25, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
I reject everything negative in the life of our Darling President.. Positivity is what we are praying for, both in health and wealth..

As in...
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Buharidgeneral: 2:00am On Mar 25, 2020
He don happen
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by udumosam23(m): 4:30am On Mar 25, 2020
God save the president
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by Tomiwa69(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2020
udumosam23:
God save the president
U dey craze
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by udumosam23(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Tomiwa69:

U dey craze

How? Wetin I do?
Or do you also wish the president dead?
Have you forgotten he is also a husband, father, grandfather and friend to many?

If you hate him for being president, act or pray for his removal from office not his death. After all he has only 2 more years, another will take his place.
Re: Buhari In Intensive Care Unit by ugolinze123(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
And they thought it was a joke grin grin

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Now Has Highest Number Of Coronavirus Cases In The World / PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks / Doctors Only:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.